- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
La Serena will welcome Everton to Estadio La Portada de La Serena for a matchday 23 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a La Serena 4-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. La Serena has won 3 matches, and Everton triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.14 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
La Serena's latest fixture against Unión Española ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from La Serena. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. La Serena set the tone early and scored in the 29 minute.
Everton's recent game against Curicó Unido ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, La Serena is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 13 games on home soil. La Serena's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Everton has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Everton wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Everton kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is La Serena or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.05 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 20% of La Serena's home and Everton's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
La Serena vs Everton Betting Tips
La Serena vs Everton Head to Head
Average stats between La Serena and Everton in most recent 7 outings in the Chile Primera División.
La Serena vs Everton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between La Serena and Everton across current season. Calculated from La Serena's Home stats and Everton's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, La Serena has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. La Serena has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- La Serena has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for La Serena ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for La Serena recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- La Serena has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for La Serena has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for La Serena this season.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Everton has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Everton recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Everton has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/20 games for Everton this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||46 %||15 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||31 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.17||2.69||2.46|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.17||1.46||1.08|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.00||1.23||1.38|
|BTTS %||46% / 0%||46 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||15 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Scores %||65% / 50%||69 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 100%||38 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.81 / 4.83||4.08||3.54|
|Cards||2.73 / 2.67||2.23||3.23|
|Offsides||1.96 / 1.50||1.38||2.54|
|Fouls||12.46 / 11.83||12.54||12.38|
|Shots||11.96 / 12.17||13.31||10.62|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 5.67||5.85||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||42 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||25 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 2.50||1.75||1.75|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||0.92||0.83|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.67||0.83||0.92|
|BTTS %||29% / 67%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||67 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 0%||58 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||50 %||42 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.54 / 4.67||4.67||4.42|
|Cards||2.38 / 3.00||2.00||2.75|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.67||1.92||1.83|
|Fouls||10.71 / 12.17||10.75||10.67|
|Shots||10.71 / 12.50||10.67||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.83||4.58||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
La Serena vs Everton Odds
|HT 1||4.15||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||2.18||Under 2.5||1.64|
|BTTS Yes||2.06||BTTS NO||1.76|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.41||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|