- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Deportivo Lara will welcome Deportivo La Guaira to Estadio Metropolitano de Fútbol de Lara for a matchday 6 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a Deportivo Lara 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Lara has won 5 matches, and Deportivo La Guaira triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 1.68 goals, while both teams score 37% of the time.
Deportivo Lara's latest fixture against Academia Puerto Cabello ended in an away 3-0 win. Rojinegro was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Deportivo Lara scored in both halves in the 36th, 73rd and 85th minute.
So far, Deportivo Lara plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Deportivo Lara is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Deportivo La Guaira has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Deportivo Lara or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Deportivo Lara's home and Deportivo La Guaira's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Deportivo Lara vs Deportivo La Guaira Betting Tips
Deportivo Lara vs Deportivo La Guaira Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Lara and Deportivo La Guaira in most recent 19 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Deportivo Lara vs Deportivo La Guaira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Lara and Deportivo La Guaira across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Lara's Home stats and Deportivo La Guaira's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Lara has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Lara has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Lara recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Lara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/8 games for Deportivo Lara this season.
- Deportivo Lara will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.63 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo La Guaira has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo La Guaira recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo La Guaira has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 63% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo La Guaira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Deportivo La Guaira this season.
- Deportivo La Guaira will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.00||2.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.83||1.50||1.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.60||5.00||6.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.00||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 18.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.13 / 12.40||10.50||13.75|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.00||5.00||7.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 1.50||1.75||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.50||0.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||37% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.43 / 4.83||6.00||6.75|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||5.86 / 6.83||6.33||5.50|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.00||4.00||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Lara vs Deportivo La Guaira Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|