- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Leganés will welcome UD Logroñés to Estadio Municipal de Butarque for a matchday 39 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 17th October 2020 ended in a Leganés 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Leganés has won 1 match, and UD Logroñés failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Leganés's latest fixture against Rayo Vallecano ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Leganés set the tone early and scored in the 13rd minute.
UD Logroñés's recent game against Girona FC ended in a home 1-4 loss. UD Logroñés had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. UD Logroñés deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+1th minute.
Since the start of the season, Leganés is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. Pepineros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
UD Logroñés has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. UD Logroñés wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. UD Logroñés kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Leganés lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 68% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
UD Logroñés failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Leganés. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Leganés wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for UD Logroñés. My prediction is Leganés to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.89 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Leganés's home and UD Logroñés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 35% of Leganés's home and UD Logroñés's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Leganés vs UD Logroñés Betting Tips
Leganés vs UD Logroñés Head to Head
Average stats between Leganés and UD Logroñés in most recent 1 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Leganés vs UD Logroñés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Leganés and UD Logroñés across current season. Calculated from Leganés's Home stats and UD Logroñés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Leganés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Leganés has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- UD Logroñés's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Leganés from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Leganés has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will UD Logroñés get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Leganés, both home and away.
- Leganés has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leganés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Leganés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/44 games for Leganés this season.
- Coming into this game, UD Logroñés has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. UD Logroñés has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for UD Logroñés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- UD Logroñés has fired blanks in 20 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for UD Logroñés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/42 games for UD Logroñés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||68 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||18 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.02 / 1.50||1.95||2.09|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.32||1.05|
|Conceded||0.84 / 0.67||0.64||1.05|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||36 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||77 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||68 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.83||4.45||4.45|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.18||2.55|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.71||1.41|
|Fouls||14.80 / 11.20||15.36||14.23|
|Shots||9.09 / 12.67||9.09||9.09|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 4.50||4.59||4.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||19 %||33 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||48 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||1.93 / 1.50||1.86||2.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.33||0.71||0.62|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.17||1.14||1.38|
|BTTS %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|Scores %||52% / 17%||57 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 4.33||4.81||3.52|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.17||2.33||2.29|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.80||2.14||2.43|
|Fouls||15.29 / 16.60||15.90||14.67|
|Shots||7.93 / 7.17||8.10||7.76|
|Shots on Target||3.31 / 3.17||3.52||3.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Leganés vs UD Logroñés Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.00||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.65||BTTS NO||1.44|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|