- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
CD Lugo will welcome AD Alcorcón to Estadio Anxo Carro for a matchday 35 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 20th November 2020 ended in an AD Alcorcón 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. CD Lugo has won 5 matches, and AD Alcorcón triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 37% of the time.
CD Lugo's latest fixture against RCD Mallorca ended in an away 2-0 loss. Luguiño dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
AD Alcorcón's recent game against CD Castellón ended in a home 2-1 win. Los Alfareros dominated the game and deserved the win. AD Alcorcón had good chances in both halves and scored in the 4th and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Lugo is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 21 games on home soil. Albivermellos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
AD Alcorcón has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AD Alcorcón wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or AD Alcorcón.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.32 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 15% of CD Lugo's home and AD Alcorcón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 27% of CD Lugo's home and AD Alcorcón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Lugo vs AD Alcorcón Betting Tips
CD Lugo vs AD Alcorcón Head to Head
Average stats between CD Lugo and AD Alcorcón in most recent 19 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Lugo vs AD Alcorcón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Lugo and AD Alcorcón across current season. Calculated from CD Lugo's Home stats and AD Alcorcón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Lugo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- AD Alcorcón's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CD Lugo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 8 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for CD Lugo as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CD Lugo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AD Alcorcón, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- CD Lugo has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Lugo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (48% of all matches) involving CD Lugo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CD Lugo will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, AD Alcorcón has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AD Alcorcón has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AD Alcorcón has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 17 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AD Alcorcón recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AD Alcorcón has fired blanks in 20 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AD Alcorcón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/42 games for AD Alcorcón this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||24 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.83||1.71||2.62|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.00||0.95||0.86|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.83||0.76||1.76|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||5 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||43 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|Possession %||42% / 44%||45 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 4.17||3.62||3.57|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.50||2.62||2.62|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.60||1.63||1.60|
|Fouls||13.12 / 13.80||13.43||12.81|
|Shots||7.55 / 8.50||7.67||7.43|
|Shots on Target||3.64 / 4.00||3.52||3.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||43 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 2.33||1.90||1.48|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.00||0.95||0.57|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.33||0.95||0.90|
|BTTS %||29% / 67%||29 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 33%||10 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||10 %||5 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||62 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||43 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||52 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.93 / 3.83||3.76||4.10|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.33||2.00||2.19|
|Offsides||1.45 / 0.60||1.52||1.38|
|Fouls||13.93 / 17.40||13.81||14.05|
|Shots||8.63 / 7.83||8.95||8.33|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.50||4.00||3.62|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Lugo vs AD Alcorcón Odds
|HT 1||3.73||HT X||1.88||HT 2||4.04|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||2.75||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|