CD Lugo will welcome Mirandés to Estadio Anxo Carro for a matchday 23 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 16th December 2021 ended in a Mirandés 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. CD Lugo has won 5 matches, and Mirandés triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.42 goals, while both teams score 68% of the time.
CD Lugo's latest fixture against Sporting Gijón ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. CD Lugo set the tone early and scored in the 44 minute.
Mirandés's recent game against Real Zaragoza ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Los Rojillos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Mirandés had good chances in both halves and scored in the 14th and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Lugo is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although CD Lugo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Mirandés has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mirandés wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mirandés kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Luguiño is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Los Rojillos failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Luguiño.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CD Lugo wins on average 1.67 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Mirandés. My prediction is CD Lugo to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of CD Lugo's home and Mirandés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CD Lugo vs Mirandés Betting Tips
CD Lugo vs Mirandés Head to Head
Average stats between CD Lugo and Mirandés in most recent 19 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Lugo vs Mirandés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Lugo and Mirandés across current season. Calculated from CD Lugo's Home stats and Mirandés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Lugo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for CD Lugo as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 0 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CD Lugo is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Mirandés, having won 0 and drawn 5. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Lugo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (71% of all matches) involving CD Lugo has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mirandés has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Mirandés ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mirandés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/22 games for Mirandés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||42 %||8 %|
|Draw %||54% / 33%||42 %||67 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||17 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 1.83||2.25||2.58|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.00||1.25||1.25|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.83||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||75% / 50%||58 %||92 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||25 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||75 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||40% / 44%||37 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.17||4.83||3.17|
|Cards||2.75 / 2.50||2.58||2.92|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.60||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||14.75 / 13.80||13.42||16.08|
|Shots||11.58 / 8.50||11.67||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.00||4.67||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||42 %||17 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||42 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 1.83||3.42||2.17|
|Scored||1.29 / 0.67||1.75||0.83|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||63% / 17%||67 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||92 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||58 %||8 %|
|Possession %||53% / 60%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.83||4.00||5.50|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.80||1.75||2.17|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.75||1.25|
|Fouls||11.33 / 13.40||11.50||11.17|
|Shots||12.29 / 9.17||12.25||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.33||5.75||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Lugo vs Mirandés Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.41||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|