- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
CD Lugo will welcome FC Cartagena to Estadio Anxo Carro for a matchday 41 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a FC Cartagena 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. CD Lugo has won 0 matches, and FC Cartagena triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
CD Lugo's latest fixture against Albacete Balompié ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. CD Lugo set the tone early and scored in the 25 minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Lugo is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 21 games on home soil. Albivermellos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
FC Cartagena has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albinegros wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Cartagena kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or FC Cartagena.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.9 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of CD Lugo's home and FC Cartagena's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CD Lugo vs FC Cartagena Betting Tips
CD Lugo vs FC Cartagena Head to Head
Average stats between CD Lugo and FC Cartagena in most recent 1 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Lugo vs FC Cartagena Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Lugo and FC Cartagena across current season. Calculated from CD Lugo's Home stats and FC Cartagena's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Lugo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- FC Cartagena's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CD Lugo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 8 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for CD Lugo as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CD Lugo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Cartagena, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- CD Lugo has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Lugo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (48% of all matches) involving CD Lugo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CD Lugo will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FC Cartagena has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Cartagena has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for FC Cartagena when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can CD Lugo stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for FC Cartagena ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- FC Cartagena will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Lugo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for FC Cartagena, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (57% of all matches) involving FC Cartagena has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that FC Cartagena will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||24 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.83||1.71||2.62|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.00||0.95||0.86|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.83||0.76||1.76|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||5 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||43 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|Possession %||42% / 44%||45 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 4.17||3.62||3.57|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.50||2.62||2.62|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.60||1.63||1.60|
|Fouls||13.12 / 13.80||13.43||12.81|
|Shots||7.55 / 8.50||7.67||7.43|
|Shots on Target||3.64 / 4.00||3.52||3.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||38 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 83%||29 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.67||2.38||2.19|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.67||1.29||0.81|
|Conceded||1.24 / 2.00||1.10||1.38|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||62 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||19 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 50%||14 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||24 %||10 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||81 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||24 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||71 %||19 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||46 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.67||4.29||4.52|
|Cards||3.07 / 3.83||3.38||2.76|
|Offsides||1.76 / 1.80||1.40||2.10|
|Fouls||14.93 / 13.60||16.67||13.19|
|Shots||8.33 / 8.50||8.05||8.62|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 4.17||4.24||3.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Lugo vs FC Cartagena Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|