- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
CD Lugo will welcome Real Zaragoza to Estadio Anxo Carro for a matchday 7 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. CD Lugo has won 4 matches, and Real Zaragoza triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
CD Lugo's latest fixture against FC Cartagena ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Luguiño. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. CD Lugo set the tone early and scored in the 17 minute.
Real Zaragoza's recent game against Real Sociedad II ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Real Zaragoza put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 19th minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Lugo is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Albivermellos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Real Zaragoza has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Leones has collected 1.20 points on average per away game, compared to 0.80 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Zaragoza kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Zaragoza.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.33 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of CD Lugo's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Betting Tips
CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Head to Head
Average stats between CD Lugo and Real Zaragoza in most recent 17 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Lugo and Real Zaragoza across current season. Calculated from CD Lugo's Home stats and Real Zaragoza's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Lugo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Lugo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for CD Lugo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving CD Lugo has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Zaragoza has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Real Zaragoza has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Zaragoza, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Real Zaragoza has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||55% / 33%||33 %||80 %|
|Loss %||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 1.83||2.00||2.60|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.00||1.17||1.20|
|Conceded||1.09 / 0.83||0.83||1.40|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||41% / 44%||41 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.82 / 4.17||4.67||2.80|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.50||2.17||2.40|
|Offsides||1.18 / 1.60||1.67||0.60|
|Fouls||17.64 / 13.80||17.33||18.00|
|Shots||10.27 / 8.50||10.83||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 4.00||4.33||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||70% / 100%||80 %||60 %|
|Loss %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||1.40 / 1.33||0.60||2.20|
|Scored||0.60 / 0.67||0.20||1.00|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.67||0.40||1.20|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||20 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||20 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||58% / 57%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 5.67||4.80||4.60|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.50||2.20||2.80|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.33||3.20||1.80|
|Fouls||12.60 / 10.83||15.00||10.20|
|Shots||14.70 / 13.17||15.20||14.20|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 5.67||5.80||4.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|