- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
CD Mafra will welcome Casa Pia to Estádio Municipal de Mafra for a matchday 8 fixture in Portugal LigaPro. The last meeting on 13th April 2021 ended in a Casa Pia 4-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. CD Mafra has won 2 matches, and Casa Pia triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
CD Mafra's latest fixture against FC Penafiel ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from CD Mafra. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. CD Mafra was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
Casa Pia's recent game against Sporting Covilhã ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Casa Pia didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Casa Pia had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd, 27th, 53rd and 87th minute.
So far, CD Mafra plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. CD Mafra's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Casa Pia has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Casa Pia wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Casa Pia kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CD Mafra or Casa Pia to win.
CD Mafra vs Casa Pia Betting Tips
CD Mafra vs Casa Pia Head to Head
Average stats between CD Mafra and Casa Pia in most recent 5 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
CD Mafra vs Casa Pia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Mafra and Casa Pia across current season. Calculated from CD Mafra's Home stats and Casa Pia's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro Form
- Coming into this game, CD Mafra has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Mafra has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Mafra has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Mafra, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving CD Mafra has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Casa Pia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Casa Pia has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Casa Pia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Casa Pia as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Casa Pia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Mafra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Casa Pia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Casa Pia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Casa Pia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||13 %||63 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||63 %||13 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.00||1.50||2.88|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.67||0.63||1.75|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.88||1.13|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||38 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||0 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||13 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.19 / 5.00||7.13||5.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.00||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.19 / 2.50||2.00||2.38|
|Fouls||17.69 / 19.67||18.25||17.13|
|Shots||12.88 / 9.50||13.63||12.13|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.00||5.13||5.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||78 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.00||2.11||1.67|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.00||1.67||0.89|
|Conceded||0.61 / 1.00||0.44||0.78|
|BTTS %||28% / 67%||11 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||78 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||48 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 5.33||4.56||6.33|
|Cards||2.72 / 1.67||3.33||2.11|
|Offsides||1.39 / 2.00||1.56||1.22|
|Fouls||16.94 / 12.50||16.89||17.00|
|Shots||12.06 / 11.33||12.22||11.89|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 4.33||5.11||4.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Mafra vs Casa Pia Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.17|