- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Mirandés will welcome Leganés to Estadio Municipal de Anduva for a matchday 40 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended in a Leganés 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Mirandés has won 1 match, and Leganés triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.40 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Mirandés's latest fixture against CD Lugo ended in an away 2-1 loss. Jabatos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Mirandés set the tone early and scored in the 40 minute.
Leganés's recent game against UD Logroñés ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Pepineros didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Leganés had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 57th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Mirandés is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 21 games on home soil. Los Rojillos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Leganés has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leganés wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leganés kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mirandés or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.92 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 29% of Mirandés's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 45% of Mirandés's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mirandés vs Leganés Betting Tips
Mirandés vs Leganés Head to Head
Average stats between Mirandés and Leganés in most recent 5 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Mirandés vs Leganés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mirandés and Leganés across current season. Calculated from Mirandés's Home stats and Leganés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mirandés has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mirandés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mirandés has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Mirandés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (36% of all matches) involving Mirandés has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Leganés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Leganés has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Leganés has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mirandés get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Leganés, both home and away.
- Leganés has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leganés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Leganés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/44 games for Leganés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||48 %||10 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 1.83||1.76||2.00|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.67||0.90||0.90|
|Conceded||0.98 / 1.17||0.86||1.10|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||24 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||52 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||48 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 60%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.83||4.10||4.71|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||1.86||2.14|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.00||1.95||1.86|
|Fouls||14.45 / 13.40||15.24||13.67|
|Shots||9.46 / 9.17||9.30||9.62|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 4.33||4.35||4.48|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||68 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||18 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.02 / 1.50||1.95||2.09|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.32||1.05|
|Conceded||0.84 / 0.67||0.64||1.05|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||36 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||77 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||68 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.83||4.45||4.45|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.18||2.55|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.71||1.41|
|Fouls||14.80 / 11.20||15.36||14.23|
|Shots||9.09 / 12.67||9.09||9.09|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 4.50||4.59||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mirandés vs Leganés Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.80|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|