- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Mirandés will welcome Girona FC to Estadio Municipal de Anduva for a matchday 11 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 13th February 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Mirandés has won 2 matches, and Girona FC triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Mirandés's latest fixture against UD Ibiza ended in an away 2-0 win. Jabatos was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Mirandés scored in both halves in the 14th and 57th minute.
Girona FC's recent game against SD Huesca ended in a home 1-3 loss. Blanquivermells had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Girona FC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
So far, Mirandés plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.13 points per away game on average compared to 1.10 points at home. Although Mirandés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Girona FC has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albirrojos wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Girona FC kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mirandés or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.85 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Mirandés's home and Girona FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Mirandés vs Girona FC Betting Tips
Mirandés vs Girona FC Head to Head
Average stats between Mirandés and Girona FC in most recent 14 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Mirandés vs Girona FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mirandés and Girona FC across current season. Calculated from Mirandés's Home stats and Girona FC's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mirandés has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mirandés will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Mirandés has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Mirandés has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Mirandés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Mirandés has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Girona FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Girona FC has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/10 games for Girona FC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||30 %||25 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||20 %||38 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||50 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 1.83||3.70||2.13|
|Scored||1.39 / 0.67||1.70||1.00|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.17||2.00||1.13|
|BTTS %||72% / 17%||80 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||83% / 50%||90 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||10 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Possession %||54% / 60%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||3.89 / 4.83||3.80||4.00|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.80||1.60||2.63|
|Offsides||1.28 / 2.00||1.60||0.88|
|Fouls||11.83 / 13.40||10.90||13.00|
|Shots||12.50 / 9.17||13.00||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.72 / 4.33||6.20||5.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||33 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.50||2.33||2.67|
|Scored||1.22 / 2.00||1.33||1.11|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.50||1.00||1.56|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||56 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||11 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||11 %||22 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||89 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 4.17||5.78||4.00|
|Cards||3.06 / 3.17||2.22||3.89|
|Offsides||2.44 / 2.00||2.44||2.44|
|Fouls||13.06 / 14.17||12.89||13.22|
|Shots||12.22 / 11.00||14.00||10.44|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 5.67||6.22||5.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mirandés vs Girona FC Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.28||Under 2.5||1.58|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|