- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Mirandés will welcome Real Oviedo to Estadio Municipal de Anduva for a matchday 18 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 24th May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Mirandés has won 4 matches, and Real Oviedo triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Mirandés's latest fixture against CF Fuenlabrada ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Mirandés was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 84 minute.
Real Oviedo's recent game against SD Amorebieta ended in a home 2-0 win. Carbayones dominated the game and deserved the win. Real Oviedo put the pressure early on and scored in the 25th and 32nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Mirandés is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Mirandés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Real Oviedo has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Oviedistas wins 1.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Oviedo kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Oviedo.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.82 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Mirandés's home and Real Oviedo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Mirandés vs Real Oviedo Betting Tips
Mirandés vs Real Oviedo Head to Head
Average stats between Mirandés and Real Oviedo in most recent 11 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Mirandés vs Real Oviedo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mirandés and Real Oviedo across current season. Calculated from Mirandés's Home stats and Real Oviedo's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mirandés has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Mirandés, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (71% of all matches) involving Mirandés has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Real Oviedo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Real Oviedo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Oviedo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mirandés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Oviedo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Real Oviedo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/17 games for Real Oviedo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 1.83||3.70||2.22|
|Scored||1.37 / 0.67||1.70||1.00|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.17||2.00||1.22|
|BTTS %||74% / 17%||80 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||90 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||10 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||50 %||11 %|
|Possession %||54% / 60%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 4.83||3.80||4.78|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||1.60||2.44|
|Offsides||1.37 / 2.00||1.60||1.11|
|Fouls||11.84 / 13.40||10.90||12.89|
|Shots||12.68 / 9.17||13.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 4.33||6.20||5.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||40 %||22 %|
|Draw %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|Loss %||16% / 33%||10 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.17||2.30||1.78|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.00||1.40||0.89|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.17||0.90||0.89|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||40 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 0%||70 %||22 %|
|Possession %||44% / 54%||49 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 4.83||4.70||3.33|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.67||2.70||2.44|
|Offsides||1.47 / 4.40||1.50||1.44|
|Fouls||13.47 / 14.20||13.60||13.33|
|Shots||11.16 / 11.17||13.20||8.89|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.17||5.40||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mirandés vs Real Oviedo Odds
|HT 1||3.78||HT X||1.96||HT 2||3.34|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.09||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|