- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Mirandés will welcome Real Zaragoza to Estadio Municipal de Anduva for a matchday 22 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 31st October 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Mirandés has won 4 matches, and Real Zaragoza triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.62 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Mirandés's latest fixture against FC Cartagena ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Jabatos. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Real Zaragoza's recent game against CD Tenerife ended in a home 0-2 loss. Los Blanquillos had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Mirandés is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Mirandés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Real Zaragoza has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Leones has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.08 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Zaragoza kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Zaragoza.
Mirandés vs Real Zaragoza Betting Tips
Mirandés vs Real Zaragoza Head to Head
Average stats between Mirandés and Real Zaragoza in most recent 13 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Mirandés vs Real Zaragoza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mirandés and Real Zaragoza across current season. Calculated from Mirandés's Home stats and Real Zaragoza's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mirandés has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mirandés has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Mirandés ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Mirandés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (67% of all matches) involving Mirandés has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Real Zaragoza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/21 games for Real Zaragoza this season.
- Real Zaragoza will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.81 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||42 %||17 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||42 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 1.83||3.42||2.17|
|Scored||1.29 / 0.67||1.75||0.83|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||63% / 17%||67 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||92 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||58 %||8 %|
|Possession %||53% / 60%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.83||4.00||5.50|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.80||1.75||2.17|
|Offsides||1.42 / 2.00||1.75||1.08|
|Fouls||11.25 / 13.40||11.50||11.00|
|Shots||12.04 / 9.17||12.25||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.33||5.75||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||17 %||25 %|
|Draw %||54% / 33%||58 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.67 / 1.33||1.17||2.17|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.33||0.50||0.92|
|Conceded||0.96 / 1.00||0.67||1.25|
|BTTS %||42% / 0%||25 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||54% / 17%||42 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||50 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 5.17||4.75||4.58|
|Cards||2.46 / 2.00||2.50||2.42|
|Offsides||2.46 / 2.80||2.42||2.50|
|Fouls||12.38 / 12.50||14.50||10.25|
|Shots||12.13 / 10.00||13.17||11.08|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 3.33||5.00||4.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mirandés vs Real Zaragoza Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|