- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Mirandés will welcome UD Las Palmas to Estadio Municipal de Anduva for a matchday 4 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a Mirandés 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Mirandés has won 6 matches, and UD Las Palmas triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Mirandés's latest fixture against Sporting Gijón ended in an away 2-1 loss. Jabatos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Mirandés was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Mirandés is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Mirandés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
UD Las Palmas has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. UD Las Palmas wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. UD Las Palmas failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Jabatos lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 67% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Los Amarillos haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 33% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.33 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mirandés wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for UD Las Palmas. My prediction is Mirandés to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Mirandés's home and UD Las Palmas's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Mirandés's home and UD Las Palmas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mirandés vs UD Las Palmas Betting Tips
Mirandés vs UD Las Palmas Head to Head
Average stats between Mirandés and UD Las Palmas in most recent 10 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Mirandés vs UD Las Palmas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mirandés and UD Las Palmas across current season. Calculated from Mirandés's Home stats and UD Las Palmas's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mirandés has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mirandés will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Mirandés ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Mirandés, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Mirandés has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mirandés will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, UD Las Palmas has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. UD Las Palmas has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- UD Las Palmas has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- UD Las Palmas will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mirandés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for UD Las Palmas recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for UD Las Palmas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving UD Las Palmas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 1.83||4.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 0.67||2.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 17%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||83% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||53% / 60%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.83||4.67||4.00|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.80||1.67||2.67|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||2.00||0.67|
|Fouls||11.50 / 13.40||9.67||13.33|
|Shots||10.17 / 9.17||12.67||7.67|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 4.33||7.00||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.33||2.33||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.33||0.67|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||48 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 3.50||3.67||4.00|
|Cards||3.33 / 3.67||3.00||3.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.33||2.67||0.67|
|Fouls||14.83 / 14.83||12.67||17.00|
|Shots||11.17 / 9.67||12.33||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.00||6.00||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mirandés vs UD Las Palmas Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|