CD Nacional will welcome Benfica II to Estádio da Madeira for a matchday 18 fixture in Portugal LigaPro. The last meeting on 9th August 2021 ended in a Benfica II 5-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. CD Nacional has won 2 matches, and Benfica II triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
CD Nacional's last game in the Portugal LigaPro against CD Feirense at home ended in a 2-1 win. Os Alvinegros had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. CD Nacional outplayed CD Feirense in the second half and scored in the 5th and 72nd minute.
Benfica II's recent game against Porto II ended in a home 1-2 loss. Águias had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Benfica II deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Nacional is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although CD Nacional is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Benfica II has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Benfica II has collected 2.11 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CD Nacional or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. CD Nacional has scored in 89% of home games. Benfica II is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
CD Nacional vs Benfica II Betting Tips
CD Nacional vs Benfica II Head to Head
Average stats between CD Nacional and Benfica II in most recent 5 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
CD Nacional vs Benfica II Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Nacional and Benfica II across current season. Calculated from CD Nacional's Home stats and Benfica II's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro Form
- Coming into this game, CD Nacional has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CD Nacional has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Nacional is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from CD Nacional at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CD Nacional will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- CD Nacional has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for CD Nacional as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for CD Nacional ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CD Nacional is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Benfica II, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Nacional, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (65% of all matches) involving CD Nacional has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CD Nacional will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Benfica II has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Benfica II has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Benfica II when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can CD Nacional stop this run?
- Benfica II has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Benfica II has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/17 games for Benfica II this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||56 %||30 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||22 %||30 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||22 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 4.00||3.00||3.30|
|Scored||1.74 / 2.17||1.89||1.60|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.83||1.11||1.70|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||67 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 67%||44 %||40 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||67 %||30 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 5.17||6.56||4.10|
|Cards||2.84 / 2.83||3.56||2.20|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.17||1.56||1.70|
|Fouls||13.53 / 14.33||13.78||13.30|
|Shots||11.58 / 13.33||13.11||10.20|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 6.00||6.00||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 17%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||16% / 67%||20 %||11 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||20 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.67||2.60||3.56|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.50||1.80||2.22|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.17||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 33%||30 %||56 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||50 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||60 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 42%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 5.00||5.50||2.44|
|Cards||2.89 / 1.33||3.00||2.78|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.50||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.95 / 13.17||15.20||16.78|
|Shots||12.11 / 9.50||12.90||11.22|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 3.67||5.30||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Nacional vs Benfica II Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|