- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
CD Olmedo will welcome Manta FC to Estadio Olímpico de Riobamba for a matchday 14 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 29th September 2018 ended in a Manta FC 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. CD Olmedo has won 10 matches, and Manta FC triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
CD Olmedo's latest fixture against Barcelona ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from CD Olmedo. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Manta FC's previous game in the competition versus 9 de Octubre ended in an away 2-0 loss. Manta FC had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, CD Olmedo plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.57 points at home. Although CD Olmedo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Manta FC has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Manta FC don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.14 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Manta FC kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CD Olmedo or Draw.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. CD Olmedo failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while Manta FC conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 42% of CD Olmedo's home and Manta FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
CD Olmedo vs Manta FC Betting Tips
CD Olmedo vs Manta FC Head to Head
Average stats between CD Olmedo and Manta FC in most recent 20 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
CD Olmedo vs Manta FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Olmedo and Manta FC across current season. Calculated from CD Olmedo's Home stats and Manta FC's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, CD Olmedo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Olmedo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Olmedo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Olmedo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Olmedo has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Olmedo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (43% of all matches) involving CD Olmedo has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Manta FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manta FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Manta FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Manta FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Olmedo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Manta FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving Manta FC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 0%||0 %||29 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||57 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||43 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||2.43||3.29|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.67||0.86||1.00|
|Conceded||1.93 / 2.33||1.57||2.29|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||57 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||28 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Scores %||43% / 67%||57 %||29 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 0%||57 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.62 / 3.20||2.57||2.67|
|Cards||2.69 / 3.80||3.14||2.17|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.20||1.43||1.83|
|Fouls||15.31 / 20.80||15.29||15.33|
|Shots||10.00 / 11.00||9.71||10.33|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.80||4.43||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.50||2.57||3.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.14||1.43|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.43||1.57|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||71 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||28 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||86 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||14 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||57 %||29 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 2.17||2.86||3.14|
|Cards||3.64 / 1.50||4.71||2.57|
|Offsides||1.77 / 2.00||2.00||1.50|
|Fouls||19.00 / 26.25||21.71||15.83|
|Shots||9.14 / 7.17||8.00||10.29|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 3.33||4.14||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Olmedo vs Manta FC Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|