- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Curicó Unido will welcome Unión Española to Estadio Bicentenario La Granja for a matchday 9 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 1st February 2021 ended in a Unión Española 4-2 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Curicó Unido has won 0 matches, and Unión Española triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Curicó Unido's latest fixture against Ñublense ended in an away 2-0 loss. Albirrojos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Unión Española's recent game against Universidad Católica ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Unión Española didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Unión Española had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 51st and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, La Banda Sangre is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Curicó Unido is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Unión Española has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Unión Española wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Unión Española kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Curicó Unido or Unión Española to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Curicó Unido failed to keep a clean sheet in 20% of home games, while Unión Española conceded in 20% of away games. On average, both teams score in 63% of Curicó Unido's home and Unión Española's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Curicó Unido vs Unión Española Betting Tips
Curicó Unido vs Unión Española Head to Head
Average stats between Curicó Unido and Unión Española in most recent 6 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Curicó Unido vs Unión Española Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Curicó Unido and Unión Española across current season. Calculated from Curicó Unido's Home stats and Unión Española's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Curicó Unido has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Curicó Unido has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Curicó Unido will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Curicó Unido has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Curicó Unido ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Curicó Unido turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Curicó Unido recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Curicó Unido, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Curicó Unido has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Unión Española has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Unión Española has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Unión Española has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Unión Española as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Unión Española ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Unión Española is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Curicó Unido, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Unión Española has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Unión Española has seen a total of 7/10 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 70% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Unión Española will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||20 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.50||2.60||2.25|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.83||1.40||0.25|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.67||1.20||2.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||80 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 6.33||6.00||6.75|
|Cards||1.78 / 1.50||2.40||1.00|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.00||1.60||1.25|
|Fouls||12.89 / 11.00||15.40||9.75|
|Shots||13.89 / 12.83||14.60||13.00|
|Shots on Target||6.33 / 6.50||6.60||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.17||3.00||2.40|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.00||1.60||1.40|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||70% / 50%||80 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Scores %||70% / 50%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.30 / 4.67||4.20||4.40|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.83||3.40||2.60|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.83||2.40||0.40|
|Fouls||10.70 / 9.17||10.40||11.00|
|Shots||13.50 / 12.33||13.00||14.00|
|Shots on Target||6.20 / 4.50||6.00||6.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Curicó Unido vs Unión Española Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|