- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Santa Clara will welcome CD Tondela to Estádio de São Miguel for a matchday 18 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in a CD Tondela 3-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Santa Clara has won 2 matches, and CD Tondela triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Santa Clara's last game in the Portugal Liga NOS against Sporting CP at home ended in a 3-2 win. Although Os Açoreanos played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Santa Clara was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 30th, 51st and 78th minute.
CD Tondela's previous game in the competition versus Boavista FC ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. CD Tondela was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Santa Clara is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Santa Clara is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
CD Tondela has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Tondela wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Tondela kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Santa Clara is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
CDT failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Santa Clara.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Santa Clara wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for CD Tondela. My prediction is Santa Clara to win.
Santa Clara vs CD Tondela Betting Tips
Santa Clara vs CD Tondela Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Clara and CD Tondela in most recent 11 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Santa Clara vs CD Tondela Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santa Clara and CD Tondela across current season. Calculated from Santa Clara's Home stats and CD Tondela's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Clara has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Santa Clara has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santa Clara is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- CD Tondela's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Santa Clara from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Clara, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Santa Clara has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Santa Clara will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CD Tondela has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Tondela has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tondela has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tondela recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for CD Tondela, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving CD Tondela has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||40 %||11 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||30 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.67||1.20||1.00|
|Conceded||1.89 / 1.67||1.80||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||0 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||10 %||22 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||70 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||20 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||50 %||56 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||42 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 5.00||4.70||3.89|
|Cards||3.21 / 3.00||3.70||2.67|
|Offsides||2.21 / 2.17||2.90||1.44|
|Fouls||13.63 / 12.83||13.80||13.44|
|Shots||12.68 / 12.00||12.50||12.89|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.00||5.00||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||40 %||11 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||0 %||22 %|
|Loss %||63% / 17%||60 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 2.83||3.60||3.22|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.50||1.60||1.11|
|Conceded||2.05 / 1.33||2.00||2.11|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 0%||30 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||70 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||50 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 4.83||4.50||3.89|
|Cards||3.21 / 3.33||3.40||3.00|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.60||1.90||1.67|
|Fouls||14.00 / 10.00||16.00||11.78|
|Shots||10.16 / 10.17||11.80||8.33|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 5.17||5.90||4.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santa Clara vs CD Tondela Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.26||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|