On 17th January 2021, Santa Clara and Famalicão go head to head in the Portugal Liga NOS at the Estádio de São Miguel (Ponta Delgada, Ilha de São Miguel, Açores). The last meeting on 26th January 2020 ended with the following result: Famalicão 0 - 1 Santa Clara.
Both sides have met 8 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 8 previous encounters, Santa Clara have won 5 matches, Famalicão triumphed in 3, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Santa Clara and Famalicão average 2.38 goals while BTTS lands 25% of the time.
So far this season in the Portugal Liga NOS, Santa Clara have averaged 0.71 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Famalicão average 1.14 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Santa Clara Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Clara has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Santa Clara has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Santa Clara ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Clara, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Santa Clara has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Santa Clara will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Famalicão has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Famalicão has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Famalicão recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Famalicão has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Famalicão has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/15 games for Famalicão this season.
Santa Clara vs Famalicão Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Clara and Famalicão in most recent 8 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Santa Clara vs Famalicão Statistics
Average stats between Santa Clara and Famalicão across current season.
* Calculated from Santa Clara's Home stats and Famalicão's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS League Table
|5||Paços de Ferreira||22||41||8||4|
|9||Rio Ave FC||22||25||4||2|
|12||CF Os Belenenses||21||22||3||1|
Santa Clara vs Famalicão Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.