- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Santa Clara will welcome Farense to Estádio de São Miguel for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 4th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Santa Clara has won 2 matches, and Farense triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Santa Clara's latest fixture against CF Os Belenenses ended in an away 2-0 win. Santa Clara was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Santa Clara scored in both halves in the 9th and 60th minute.
Farense's recent game against CD Tondela ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Leões de Faro (Lions of Faro) didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Farense deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Santa Clara is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Os Açoreanos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Farense has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Farense wins 0.76 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Farense kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Santa Clara is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Leões de Faro (Lions of Faro) failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Santa Clara. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Santa Clara wins on average 1.53 points per home game, compared to 0.76 points per away game for Farense. My prediction is Santa Clara to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.32 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Santa Clara's home and Farense's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Santa Clara vs Farense Betting Tips
Santa Clara vs Farense Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Clara and Farense in most recent 5 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Santa Clara vs Farense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santa Clara and Farense across current season. Calculated from Santa Clara's Home stats and Farense's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Clara has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Santa Clara has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Santa Clara at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Farense's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Santa Clara from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Santa Clara has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Santa Clara has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Santa Clara will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Farense, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Santa Clara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Santa Clara this season.
- Coming into this game, Farense has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Farense has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Farense recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Farense has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Farense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for Farense this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||41 %||35 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||12 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||29 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.47||2.24|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.53||1.06|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||0.94||1.18|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||35 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||6 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||71 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||47 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||41 %||29 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 4.17||4.53||4.24|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.17||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.67||1.76||1.71|
|Fouls||17.03 / 17.33||16.65||17.41|
|Shots||10.26 / 11.17||11.06||9.47|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 5.67||4.71||4.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||41 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.83||2.29||2.35|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.12||0.71|
|Conceded||1.41 / 2.00||1.18||1.65|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||59 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||65 %||41 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||41 %||24 %|
|Possession %||43% / 42%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 4.17||6.12||5.00|
|Cards||2.68 / 3.33||2.29||3.06|
|Offsides||2.32 / 2.17||2.41||2.24|
|Fouls||15.85 / 16.83||16.59||15.12|
|Shots||10.15 / 10.50||11.00||9.29|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 4.67||4.82||3.65|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santa Clara vs Farense Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|