- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Santa Clara will welcome Sporting Braga to Estádio de São Miguel for a matchday 7 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a Sporting Braga 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Santa Clara has won 2 matches, and Sporting Braga triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Santa Clara's latest fixture against Portimonense ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Santa Clara. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Santa Clara set the tone early and scored in the 20 minute.
Sporting Braga's recent game against CD Tondela ended in a home 3-1 win. Os Arcebispos dominated the game and deserved the win. Sporting Braga pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 81st, 84th and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Santa Clara is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Santa Clara is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Sporting Braga has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sporting Braga has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Santa Clara has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Sporting Braga is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Santa Clara wins on average 1.25 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sporting Braga. My prediction is Sporting Braga to win.
Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga Betting Tips
Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Clara and Sporting Braga in most recent 8 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santa Clara and Sporting Braga across current season. Calculated from Santa Clara's Home stats and Sporting Braga's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Clara has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santa Clara has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santa Clara recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santa Clara has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santa Clara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Santa Clara this season.
- Coming into this game, Sporting Braga has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting Braga has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting Braga has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting Braga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sporting Braga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Santa Clara, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting Braga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting Braga, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sporting Braga has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.00||3.00||2.50|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.17||1.00||0.50|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.83||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||40 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 3.83||5.50||4.00|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.20||3.75||3.25|
|Offsides||2.13 / 1.80||2.75||1.50|
|Fouls||13.25 / 13.80||15.50||11.00|
|Shots||14.88 / 11.33||14.00||15.75|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.00||5.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.67||2.75||2.25|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.50||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.17||1.25||0.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|Possession %||59% / 65%||63 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 6.17||5.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.00||2.25||1.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.60||2.25||0.75|
|Fouls||13.63 / 12.40||13.25||14.00|
|Shots||15.13 / 20.17||19.00||11.25|
|Shots on Target||6.63 / 7.67||8.00||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.70|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|