- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Santiago Wanderers will welcome O'Higgins to Estadio Elías Figueroa Brander for a matchday 8 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 26th December 2020 ended in a Santiago Wanderers 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Santiago Wanderers has won 4 matches, and O'Higgins triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Santiago Wanderers's last game in the Chile Primera División against Melipilla at home ended in a 0-3 loss. Caturros had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Wanderito is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Santiago Wanderers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
O'Higgins has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. O'Higgins don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.60 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Decano has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in five home games. Decano has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.40 goals and concede 1.60 per game. O'Higgins is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Santiago Wanderers wins on average 0.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against O'Higgins. My prediction is O'Higgins to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 67% of Santiago Wanderers's home and O'Higgins's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Santiago Wanderers vs O'Higgins Betting Tips
Santiago Wanderers vs O'Higgins Head to Head
Average stats between Santiago Wanderers and O'Higgins in most recent 13 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Santiago Wanderers vs O'Higgins Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santiago Wanderers and O'Higgins across current season. Calculated from Santiago Wanderers's Home stats and O'Higgins's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Santiago Wanderers has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Santiago Wanderers has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Santiago Wanderers turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santiago Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santiago Wanderers has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Santiago Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Santiago Wanderers this season.
- Santiago Wanderers will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.44 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, O'Higgins has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. O'Higgins has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- O'Higgins has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for O'Higgins has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/10 games for O'Higgins this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||89% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.83||2.00||2.25|
|Scored||0.44 / 0.67||0.40||0.50|
|Conceded||1.67 / 2.17||1.60||1.75|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||52% / 57%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 6.50||5.60||4.75|
|Cards||3.22 / 2.67||3.20||3.25|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.67||2.20||1.25|
|Fouls||15.22 / 13.00||16.20||14.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 13.00||12.80||13.25|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 4.83||4.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||1.70 / 1.67||1.40||2.00|
|Scored||0.80 / 0.83||0.60||1.00|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.83||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||60 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 67%||80 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.40 / 2.67||3.80||3.00|
|Cards||3.10 / 3.50||3.00||3.20|
|Offsides||2.30 / 3.00||2.60||2.00|
|Fouls||12.70 / 11.33||11.00||14.40|
|Shots||9.10 / 8.50||10.40||7.80|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 4.00||4.60||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santiago Wanderers vs O'Higgins Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.11||HT 2||3.14|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|