- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Santiago Wanderers will welcome Colo-Colo to Estadio Elías Figueroa Brander for a matchday 13 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 6th January 2021 ended in a Santiago Wanderers 3-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Santiago Wanderers has won 4 matches, and Colo-Colo triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Santiago Wanderers's latest fixture against Palestino ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Decano. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Colo-Colo's recent game against Audax Italiano ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Colo-Colo deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Wanderito is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Santiago Wanderers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Colo-Colo has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Albos has collected 2.30 points on average per away game, compared to 1.70 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Decano has won just 10% of home games. On average they score 0.80 goals and concede 2.10 per game. Colo-Colo won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Santiago Wanderers wins on average 0.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Colo-Colo. My prediction is Colo-Colo to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 40% of Santiago Wanderers's home and Colo-Colo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Betting Tips
Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Head to Head
Average stats between Santiago Wanderers and Colo-Colo in most recent 11 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santiago Wanderers and Colo-Colo across current season. Calculated from Santiago Wanderers's Home stats and Colo-Colo's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Santiago Wanderers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santiago Wanderers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Colo-Colo's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Santiago Wanderers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Santiago Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Santiago Wanderers has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Santiago Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (47% of all matches) involving Santiago Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Santiago Wanderers will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Colo-Colo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Colo-Colo has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Colo-Colo away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Colo-Colo when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Santiago Wanderers stop this run?
- Colo-Colo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Colo-Colo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Santiago Wanderers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Colo-Colo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for Colo-Colo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||79% / 100%||70 %||89 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.83||2.90||1.89|
|Scored||0.63 / 0.67||0.80||0.44|
|Conceded||1.79 / 2.17||2.10||1.44|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 67%||40 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||60 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||16% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|Possession %||47% / 57%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 6.50||5.50||4.22|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.67||3.00||2.89|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.67||2.30||1.00|
|Fouls||14.84 / 13.00||14.70||15.00|
|Shots||12.42 / 13.00||13.50||11.22|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.83||4.90||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||50 %||70 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||30 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 3.00||1.80||3.10|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.33||1.20||2.00|
|Conceded||0.85 / 1.67||0.60||1.10|
|BTTS %||40% / 67%||30 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||20 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||80 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Possession %||56% / 53%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 3.83||6.80||5.10|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.17||2.10||2.20|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.60||1.40|
|Fouls||12.15 / 11.50||11.70||12.60|
|Shots||14.70 / 12.33||14.20||15.20|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 4.67||5.20||6.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.12||HT 2||2.55|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.37||Under 9.5 Corners||1.51|