- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Santiago Wanderers will welcome Everton to Estadio Elías Figueroa Brander for a matchday 26 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 30th May 2021 ended in a Everton 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Santiago Wanderers has won 2 matches, and Everton triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Santiago Wanderers's latest fixture against O'Higgins ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Decano. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Wanderito is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Santiago Wanderers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 6% home clean sheets.
Everton has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Everton wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Everton kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
Santiago Wanderers vs Everton Betting Tips
Santiago Wanderers vs Everton Head to Head
Average stats between Santiago Wanderers and Everton in most recent 8 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Santiago Wanderers vs Everton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santiago Wanderers and Everton across current season. Calculated from Santiago Wanderers's Home stats and Everton's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Santiago Wanderers has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Santiago Wanderers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Santiago Wanderers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Santiago Wanderers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Everton, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Santiago Wanderers has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Santiago Wanderers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (52% of all matches) involving Santiago Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Everton has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Everton has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Everton will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Santiago Wanderers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Everton recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Everton has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/23 games for Everton this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 0%||19 %||13 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||25 %||7 %|
|Loss %||68% / 100%||56 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.83||2.81||2.20|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.67||0.94||0.60|
|Conceded||1.74 / 2.17||1.88||1.60|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||63 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 67%||25 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||62 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 0%||6 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||16% / 0%||25 %||7 %|
|Possession %||47% / 57%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.03 / 6.50||5.50||4.53|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.67||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.67||1.94||1.60|
|Fouls||14.10 / 13.00||14.06||14.13|
|Shots||12.45 / 13.00||13.50||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.83||5.38||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||27 %||31 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||33 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||1.97 / 2.50||1.87||2.06|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.83||0.93||0.94|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.67||0.93||1.13|
|BTTS %||39% / 67%||33 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||0 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||7 %||19 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||73 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 0%||53 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||47 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 4.67||4.60||4.13|
|Cards||2.29 / 3.00||1.87||2.69|
|Offsides||1.87 / 1.67||2.00||1.75|
|Fouls||10.94 / 12.17||10.80||11.06|
|Shots||10.84 / 12.50||10.67||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.74 / 4.83||4.67||4.81|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santiago Wanderers vs Everton Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||2.38||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|