- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Tapatío will welcome Dorados to Estadio AKRON for a matchday 13 fixture in Mexico Ascenso MX. The last meeting on 27th March 2021 ended in a Dorados 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Tapatío has won 0 matches, and Dorados triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Tapatío's last game in the Mexico Ascenso MX against Dorados at home ended in a 1-3 loss. Tapatío had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Tapatío scored in the second half in the 84th minute.
So far, Tapatío plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.71 points at home. Although Tapatío is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Dorados has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gigante de Culiacán wins 2.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tapatío or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.53 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Tapatío's home and Dorados's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 55% of Tapatío's home and Dorados's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tapatío vs Dorados Betting Tips
Tapatío vs Dorados Head to Head
Average stats between Tapatío and Dorados in most recent 2 outings in the Mexico Ascenso MX.
Tapatío vs Dorados Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tapatío and Dorados across current season. Calculated from Tapatío's Home stats and Dorados's Away stats.
Mexico Ascenso MX Form
- Coming into this game, Tapatío has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tapatío has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dorados's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tapatío from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Tapatío has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Tapatío has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tapatío has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/12 games for Tapatío this season.
- It's likely that Tapatío will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dorados has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dorados has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dorados has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Dorados as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Dorados is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Tapatío, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Dorados, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Dorados has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||14 %||22 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||57 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.86||2.00|
|Scored||0.69 / 1.17||0.86||0.56|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.17||2.00||1.44|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||71 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||86 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||43 %||44 %|
|Possession %||59% / 0%||59 %||0 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 0.00||5.33||0.00|
|Cards||3.13 / 3.00||2.71||3.44|
|Offsides||0.33 / 0.00||0.33||0.00|
|Fouls||13.67 / 0.00||13.67||0.00|
|Shots||8.33 / 0.00||8.33||0.00|
|Shots on Target||2.33 / 0.00||2.33||0.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 33%||78 %||57 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||11 %||43 %|
|Loss %||6% / 50%||11 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.83||3.22||2.57|
|Scored||2.13 / 1.17||2.33||1.86|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.67||0.89||0.71|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||56 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 17%||56 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||44 %||28 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||78 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||67 %||57 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||54 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 2.80||4.14||4.00|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.17||2.44||1.57|
|Offsides||1.44 / 3.33||1.80||1.00|
|Fouls||11.80 / 17.33||11.00||13.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 7.20||10.14||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.60||4.71||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tapatío vs Dorados Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||0.00||Under 2.5||0.00|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|