- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
CD Tenerife will welcome CD Castellón to Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez Lopéz for a matchday 36 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 6th January 2021 ended in a CD Tenerife 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. CD Tenerife has won 2 matches, and CD Castellón failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
CD Tenerife's latest fixture against Mirandés ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
CD Castellón's recent game against RCD Mallorca ended in a home 1-0 win. Although El Inmortal didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. CD Castellón put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Tenerife is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Blanquiazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
CD Castellón has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Orelluts wins 0.72 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Castellón kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tete is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
El Inmortal failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Tete.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CD Tenerife wins on average 1.83 points per home game, compared to 0.72 points per away game for CD Castellón. My prediction is CD Tenerife to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of CD Tenerife's home and CD Castellón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of CD Tenerife's home and CD Castellón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Betting Tips
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Head to Head
Average stats between CD Tenerife and CD Castellón in most recent 2 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Tenerife and CD Castellón across current season. Calculated from CD Tenerife's Home stats and CD Castellón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CD Tenerife at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CD Castellón's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CD Tenerife from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- CD Tenerife has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- CD Tenerife will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Castellón, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Tenerife has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/37 games for CD Tenerife this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Castellón has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Castellón has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Castellón has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- CD Castellón has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- CD Castellón will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Tenerife, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Castellón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/37 games for CD Castellón this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 67%||50 %||16 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||33 %||26 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||17 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||1.68 / 1.83||1.78||1.58|
|Scored||0.84 / 1.33||1.22||0.47|
|Conceded||0.84 / 0.50||0.56||1.11|
|BTTS %||30% / 0%||39 %||21 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||83 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 67%||56 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||67 %||16 %|
|Possession %||49% / 41%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.54 / 2.67||3.67||5.37|
|Cards||3.14 / 3.50||3.28||3.00|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.50||1.82||2.26|
|Fouls||16.51 / 19.00||17.06||16.00|
|Shots||9.81 / 6.67||10.28||9.37|
|Shots on Target||3.84 / 3.33||4.28||3.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||47 %||11 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||5 %||39 %|
|Loss %||49% / 50%||47 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.83||1.95||2.28|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||1.11||0.78|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.00||0.84||1.50|
|BTTS %||46% / 17%||26 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||16 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||26 %||6 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||63 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||42 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||53 %||22 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 4.33||4.21||4.94|
|Cards||2.35 / 1.67||2.58||2.11|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.20||1.95||0.83|
|Fouls||13.30 / 13.60||13.16||13.44|
|Shots||7.70 / 9.67||7.32||8.11|
|Shots on Target||3.30 / 5.67||3.00||3.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.70||BTTS NO||1.43|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|