- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
CD Tenerife will welcome CD Castellón to Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez Lopéz for a matchday 36 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 6th January 2021 ended in a CD Tenerife 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. CD Tenerife has won 2 matches, and CD Castellón failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
CD Tenerife's latest fixture against Mirandés ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Since the start of the season, CD Tenerife is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Blanquiazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
CD Castellón has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Orelluts wins 0.62 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Castellón kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tete is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
El Inmortal failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Tete. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CD Tenerife wins on average 1.62 points per home game, compared to 0.62 points per away game for CD Castellón. My prediction is CD Tenerife to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of CD Tenerife's home and CD Castellón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of CD Tenerife's home and CD Castellón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Betting Tips
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Head to Head
Average stats between CD Tenerife and CD Castellón in most recent 2 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Tenerife and CD Castellón across current season. Calculated from CD Tenerife's Home stats and CD Castellón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tenerife has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Tenerife has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/42 games for CD Tenerife this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Castellón has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. CD Castellón has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Castellón ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can CD Castellón turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Castellón recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Castellón has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for CD Castellón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/42 games for CD Castellón this season.
- CD Castellón will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 6 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.83 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.83||1.81||1.62|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.33||1.14||0.57|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.50||0.67||1.05|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||2% / 0%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||48 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||57 %||24 %|
|Possession %||48% / 41%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 2.67||3.57||5.29|
|Cards||3.17 / 3.50||3.43||2.90|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.85||2.14|
|Fouls||16.60 / 19.00||17.19||16.00|
|Shots||9.86 / 6.67||10.62||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.02 / 3.33||4.57||3.48|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||43 %||10 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||5 %||33 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||52 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 1.83||1.95||2.29|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.00||0.95||1.62|
|BTTS %||40% / 17%||24 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||14 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||24 %||5 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||57 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||48 %||19 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.33||4.48||4.76|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.67||2.57||2.00|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.20||2.10||0.95|
|Fouls||13.43 / 13.60||13.19||13.67|
|Shots||7.57 / 9.67||7.14||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.19 / 5.67||2.81||3.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Tenerife vs CD Castellón Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.70||BTTS NO||1.43|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|