- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
CD Tenerife will welcome Real Oviedo to Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez Lopéz for a matchday 42 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 11th December 2020 ended in a Real Oviedo 4-2 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. CD Tenerife has won 5 matches, and Real Oviedo triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
CD Tenerife's latest fixture against RCD Espanyol ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. CD Tenerife set the tone early and scored in the 5 minute.
Real Oviedo's recent game against Mirandés ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Real Oviedo put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 4th minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Tenerife is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Blanquiazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Real Oviedo has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Oviedistas wins 1.10 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Oviedo kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Oviedo.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.83 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of CD Tenerife's home and Real Oviedo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 45% of CD Tenerife's home and Real Oviedo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Tenerife vs Real Oviedo Betting Tips
CD Tenerife vs Real Oviedo Head to Head
Average stats between CD Tenerife and Real Oviedo in most recent 15 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Tenerife vs Real Oviedo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Tenerife and Real Oviedo across current season. Calculated from CD Tenerife's Home stats and Real Oviedo's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tenerife has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Tenerife has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/42 games for CD Tenerife this season.
- Coming into this game, Real Oviedo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Oviedo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Oviedo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Tenerife, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Real Oviedo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (55% of all matches) involving Real Oviedo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Oviedo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.83||1.81||1.62|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.33||1.14||0.57|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.50||0.67||1.05|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||2% / 0%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||48 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||57 %||24 %|
|Possession %||48% / 41%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 2.67||3.57||5.29|
|Cards||3.17 / 3.50||3.43||2.90|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.85||2.14|
|Fouls||16.60 / 19.00||17.19||16.00|
|Shots||9.86 / 6.67||10.62||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.02 / 3.33||4.57||3.48|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||38 %||52 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.17||2.29||2.05|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.00||1.24||0.90|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.05||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||52 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||14 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||43 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 4.83||5.05||3.48|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.67||2.90||3.00|
|Offsides||1.98 / 4.40||1.76||2.20|
|Fouls||14.17 / 14.20||14.29||14.05|
|Shots||8.62 / 11.17||9.29||7.95|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 4.17||4.43||3.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Tenerife vs Real Oviedo Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.95|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|