- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
CD Tenerife will welcome SD Ponferradina to Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez Lopéz for a matchday 4 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 13th February 2021 ended in a CD Tenerife 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. CD Tenerife has won 5 matches, and SD Ponferradina triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.86 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
CD Tenerife's latest fixture against Real Oviedo ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
SD Ponferradina's recent game against Girona FC ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Ponfe didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. SD Ponferradina had good chances in both halves and scored in the 3rd and 85th minute.
So far, CD Tenerife plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Blanquiazules has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
SD Ponferradina has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. SD Ponferradina wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tete lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 33% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Ponfe is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Tete.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is CD Tenerife to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of CD Tenerife's home and SD Ponferradina's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Tenerife vs SD Ponferradina Betting Tips
CD Tenerife vs SD Ponferradina Head to Head
Average stats between CD Tenerife and SD Ponferradina in most recent 14 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Tenerife vs SD Ponferradina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Tenerife and SD Ponferradina across current season. Calculated from CD Tenerife's Home stats and SD Ponferradina's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tenerife has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- CD Tenerife will be looking to keep up the momentum today against SD Ponferradina, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for CD Tenerife this season.
- Coming into this game, SD Ponferradina has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. SD Ponferradina has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SD Ponferradina has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- SD Ponferradina has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- SD Ponferradina will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Tenerife, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for SD Ponferradina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/6 games for SD Ponferradina this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.67 / 1.83||1.67||1.67|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.33||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.50||0.67||0.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||46% / 41%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 2.67||5.33||2.33|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.50||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.50||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||17.67 / 19.00||16.00||19.33|
|Shots||13.00 / 6.67||14.67||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 3.33||6.00||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||83% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||2.25||1.50|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.83||2.00||0.50|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.00||0.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||17% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||45 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.83||5.00||1.50|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.83||2.75||2.00|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.60||2.75||0.00|
|Fouls||13.33 / 11.20||14.00||12.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 5.33||11.75||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 2.33||4.75||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Tenerife vs SD Ponferradina Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||1.83||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|