- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
CD Tenerife will welcome Almería to Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez Lopéz for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 26th November 2020 ended in an Almería 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. CD Tenerife has won 3 matches, and Almería triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.31 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
CD Tenerife's latest fixture against Girona FC ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Tete. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Almería's recent game against Real Oviedo ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Almería put the pressure early on and scored in the 22nd and 30th minute.
Since the start of the season, CD Tenerife is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Blanquiazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Almería has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Almería wins 1.59 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Almería kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Almería.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of CD Tenerife's home and Almería's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of CD Tenerife's home and Almería's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Tenerife vs Almería Betting Tips
CD Tenerife vs Almería Head to Head
Average stats between CD Tenerife and Almería in most recent 13 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Tenerife vs Almería Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Tenerife and Almería across current season. Calculated from CD Tenerife's Home stats and Almería's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tenerife has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Tenerife has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/42 games for CD Tenerife this season.
- Coming into this game, Almería has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Almería has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Almería recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Almería has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/44 games for Almería this season.
- Almería will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.39 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.83||1.81||1.62|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.33||1.14||0.57|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.50||0.67||1.05|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||2% / 0%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||48 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||57 %||24 %|
|Possession %||48% / 41%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 2.67||3.57||5.29|
|Cards||3.17 / 3.50||3.43||2.90|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.85||2.14|
|Fouls||16.60 / 19.00||17.19||16.00|
|Shots||9.86 / 6.67||10.62||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.02 / 3.33||4.57||3.48|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||45 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||41 %||9 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||14 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.50||2.36||2.36|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.17||1.55||1.23|
|Conceded||0.98 / 1.33||0.82||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||32 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||27 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||59 %||59 %|
|Possession %||59% / 62%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 4.00||4.91||4.18|
|Cards||3.14 / 2.00||2.59||3.68|
|Offsides||2.70 / 3.83||3.18||2.23|
|Fouls||14.91 / 13.83||14.32||15.50|
|Shots||9.93 / 8.17||10.91||8.95|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.00||5.32||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Tenerife vs Almería Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.45||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|