- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
CD Tenerife will welcome UD Las Palmas to Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez Lopéz for a matchday 22 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 16th October 2021 ended in a UD Las Palmas 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. CD Tenerife has won 3 matches, and UD Las Palmas triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.77 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
CD Tenerife's latest fixture against Real Zaragoza ended in an away 2-0 win. Tete was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. CD Tenerife played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 20th and 28th minute.
UD Las Palmas's recent game against SD Eibar ended in a home 0-1 loss. Los Amarillos had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, CD Tenerife is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 12 games on home soil. Blanquiazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
UD Las Palmas has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. UD Las Palmas wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. UD Las Palmas kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or UD Las Palmas.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of CD Tenerife's home and UD Las Palmas's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of CD Tenerife's home and UD Las Palmas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CD Tenerife vs UD Las Palmas Betting Tips
CD Tenerife vs UD Las Palmas Head to Head
Average stats between CD Tenerife and UD Las Palmas in most recent 13 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Tenerife vs UD Las Palmas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Tenerife and UD Las Palmas across current season. Calculated from CD Tenerife's Home stats and UD Las Palmas's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CD Tenerife at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- UD Las Palmas's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CD Tenerife from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for CD Tenerife as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Tenerife ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CD Tenerife has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- CD Tenerife is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against UD Las Palmas, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/21 games for CD Tenerife this season.
- It's likely that CD Tenerife will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, UD Las Palmas has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. UD Las Palmas has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for UD Las Palmas when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can CD Tenerife stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for UD Las Palmas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (67% of all matches) involving UD Las Palmas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||58 %||42 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.17||2.08|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.50||1.58||1.17|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.83||0.58||0.92|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||33 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||17 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||42 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.21 / 2.33||4.00||2.42|
|Cards||2.79 / 2.50||2.92||2.67|
|Offsides||1.54 / 2.17||1.83||1.25|
|Fouls||15.75 / 14.33||14.50||17.00|
|Shots||12.29 / 11.67||13.75||10.83|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.67||5.50||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||58 %||17 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||25 %||42 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||17 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.50||2.75||2.42|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.00||1.75||0.92|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||75 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||42 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||8 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||92 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||75 %||17 %|
|Possession %||58% / 56%||56 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 3.17||5.08||4.33|
|Cards||2.79 / 2.67||3.08||2.50|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.83||3.00||1.75|
|Fouls||12.71 / 12.33||13.08||12.33|
|Shots||13.67 / 13.33||14.50||12.83|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 4.83||7.58||4.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Tenerife vs UD Las Palmas Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.68|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.34|