- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
CD Universidad Católica will welcome CS Emelec to Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa for a matchday 8 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 8th November 2020 ended in a CS Emelec 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. CD Universidad Católica has won 7 matches, and CS Emelec triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
CD Universidad Católica's last game in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A against CS Emelec at home ended in a 2-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Camarattas played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. CD Universidad Católica was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 35th and 76th minute.
CS Emelec's recent game against LDU Quito ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. CS Emelec deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 79th minute.
So far, Celestes plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.27 points per away game on average compared to 1.09 points at home. Although CD Universidad Católica is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
CS Emelec has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Millonarios has collected 2.25 points on average per away game, compared to 2.10 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CS Emelec kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CD Universidad Católica or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. CD Universidad Católica has scored in 91% of home games. CS Emelec is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
CD Universidad Católica vs CS Emelec Betting Tips
CD Universidad Católica vs CS Emelec Head to Head
Average stats between CD Universidad Católica and CS Emelec in most recent 28 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
CD Universidad Católica vs CS Emelec Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Universidad Católica and CS Emelec across current season. Calculated from CD Universidad Católica's Home stats and CS Emelec's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, CD Universidad Católica has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. CD Universidad Católica has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CS Emelec's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CD Universidad Católica from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for CD Universidad Católica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CD Universidad Católica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CS Emelec, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for CD Universidad Católica has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season CD Universidad Católica has seen a total of 14/22 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 64% of all matches played.
- It's likely that CD Universidad Católica will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CS Emelec has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CS Emelec has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for CS Emelec when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can CD Universidad Católica stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving CS Emelec has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will CD Universidad Católica get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for CS Emelec, both home and away.
- CS Emelec will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Universidad Católica, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for CS Emelec, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving CS Emelec has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CS Emelec will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||18 %||73 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||55 %||9 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||27 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 1.33||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.82 / 1.00||1.55||2.09|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.33||1.45||0.91|
|BTTS %||64% / 17%||73 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||0 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 20%||20 %||27 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||91 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 67%||18 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 3.75||5.00||4.09|
|Cards||2.90 / 2.40||3.10||2.73|
|Offsides||2.48 / 2.00||2.20||2.73|
|Fouls||16.43 / 12.75||15.90||16.91|
|Shots||13.43 / 10.50||14.60||12.36|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 4.50||6.50||5.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||30 %||25 %|
|Loss %||9% / 33%||10 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.50||2.30||3.67|
|Scored||2.05 / 2.17||1.80||2.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.42|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||30 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||10 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 17%||40 %||42 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||60 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Possession %||54% / 60%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 6.67||6.40||4.33|
|Cards||2.68 / 3.50||2.50||2.83|
|Offsides||2.45 / 3.50||2.30||2.58|
|Fouls||16.77 / 17.17||16.50||17.00|
|Shots||10.77 / 12.33||10.80||10.75|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 6.83||6.50||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Universidad Católica vs CS Emelec Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.72||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|