- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
CE Sabadell FC will welcome Rayo Vallecano to Estadi de la Nova Creu Alta for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a Rayo Vallecano 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. CE Sabadell FC has won 0 matches, and Rayo Vallecano triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
CE Sabadell FC's last game in the Spain Segunda División against Rayo Vallecano at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Arlequinats played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. CE Sabadell FC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 53rd and 90+5 minute.
Rayo Vallecano's recent game against Albacete Balompié ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Rayo Vallecano had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd and 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, CE Sabadell FC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although CE Sabadell FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Rayo Vallecano has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rayo Vallecano wins 1.26 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rayo Vallecano.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.92 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 31% of CE Sabadell FC's home and Rayo Vallecano's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CE Sabadell FC vs Rayo Vallecano Betting Tips
CE Sabadell FC vs Rayo Vallecano Head to Head
Average stats between CE Sabadell FC and Rayo Vallecano in most recent 1 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CE Sabadell FC vs Rayo Vallecano Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CE Sabadell FC and Rayo Vallecano across current season. Calculated from CE Sabadell FC's Home stats and Rayo Vallecano's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CE Sabadell FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CE Sabadell FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CE Sabadell FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Rayo Vallecano's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CE Sabadell FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- CE Sabadell FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rayo Vallecano, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for CE Sabadell FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving CE Sabadell FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CE Sabadell FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Rayo Vallecano turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rayo Vallecano recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rayo Vallecano has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Rayo Vallecano this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||21 %||26 %|
|Draw %||34% / 83%||47 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 0%||32 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.67||1.95||2.26|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.00||0.95||0.95|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.67||1.00||1.32|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||16 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||74 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||47 %||32 %|
|Possession %||51% / 58%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.83||3.79||4.16|
|Cards||2.42 / 1.67||2.89||1.95|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.75||1.72||1.53|
|Fouls||15.42 / 12.50||16.47||14.37|
|Shots||7.63 / 7.17||7.32||7.95|
|Shots on Target||3.58 / 3.17||3.53||3.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||53 %||32 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 3.00||2.37||1.89|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.83||1.42||0.89|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.17||0.95||1.00|
|BTTS %||42% / 67%||53 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||32 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 33%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||74 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 83%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||52 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 4.20||5.00||5.11|
|Cards||3.08 / 2.67||3.21||2.95|
|Offsides||2.08 / 2.80||1.95||2.21|
|Fouls||14.45 / 13.80||14.26||14.63|
|Shots||10.68 / 10.40||10.84||10.53|
|Shots on Target||4.74 / 5.00||4.89||4.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CE Sabadell FC vs Rayo Vallecano Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|