- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Central Coast Mariners will welcome Macarthur to Central Coast Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 27th May 2021 ended in a Central Coast Mariners 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Central Coast Mariners has won 3 matches, and Macarthur failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Central Coast Mariners's last game in the Australia A-League against Western United at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Mariners played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Central Coast Mariners was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 25th and 90+5 minute.
Macarthur's recent game against Wellington Phoenix ended in a home 0-3 loss. Macarthur had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Central Coast Mariners plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.62 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Central Coast Mariners is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Macarthur has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Macarthur has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 1.23 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Central Coast Mariners lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 43% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Macarthur got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Central Coast Mariners wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 1.86 points per away game for Macarthur. My prediction is Central Coast Mariners to win.
Central Coast Mariners vs Macarthur Betting Tips
Central Coast Mariners vs Macarthur Head to Head
Average stats between Central Coast Mariners and Macarthur in most recent 3 outings in the Australia A-League.
Central Coast Mariners vs Macarthur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Central Coast Mariners and Macarthur across current season. Calculated from Central Coast Mariners's Home stats and Macarthur's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Central Coast Mariners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Central Coast Mariners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/27 games for Central Coast Mariners this season.
- Coming into this game, Macarthur has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Macarthur has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Macarthur away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Macarthur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Macarthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (52% of all matches) involving Macarthur has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.17||2.86||2.15|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.36||1.23|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||0.92|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||21 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||36 %||62 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.50||4.38|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.57||2.08|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.71||1.38|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.64||11.38|
|Shots||12.44 / 12.33||12.36||12.54|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 5.83||4.86||5.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||31 %||57 %|
|Draw %||22% / 25%||31 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 25%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.00||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.00||1.46||1.14|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.54||1.14|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||62 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 25%||15 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|Scores %||78% / 75%||77 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 25%||15 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.25||5.92||5.64|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.00||1.92||2.93|
|Offsides||1.52 / 2.50||1.92||1.14|
|Fouls||11.37 / 12.75||10.54||12.14|
|Shots||9.81 / 12.75||10.23||9.43|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.75||5.85||4.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Central Coast Mariners vs Macarthur Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.78||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|