- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Central Coast Mariners will welcome Newcastle Jets FC to Central Coast Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 15th May 2021 ended in a Central Coast Mariners 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-five times in the most recent seasons. Central Coast Mariners has won 12 matches, and Newcastle Jets FC triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 51% of the time.
Central Coast Mariners's latest fixture against Macarthur ended in an away 2-1 win. Central Coast Mariners was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Central Coast Mariners scored in both halves in the 31st and 55th minute.
Newcastle Jets FC's recent game against Brisbane Roar ended in a home 1-2 loss. Jets's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Newcastle Jets FC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
So far, Central Coast Mariners plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.62 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Central Coast Mariners is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Newcastle Jets FC has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Novocastrians has collected 1.15 points on average per away game, compared to 0.46 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Newcastle Jets FC kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Central Coast Mariners lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 43% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Jets got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Tuesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Central Coast Mariners wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 1.15 points per away game for Newcastle Jets FC. My prediction is Central Coast Mariners to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.73 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Central Coast Mariners's home and Newcastle Jets FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets FC Betting Tips
Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets FC Head to Head
Average stats between Central Coast Mariners and Newcastle Jets FC in most recent 35 outings in the Australia A-League.
Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Central Coast Mariners and Newcastle Jets FC across current season. Calculated from Central Coast Mariners's Home stats and Newcastle Jets FC's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Central Coast Mariners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Central Coast Mariners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/27 games for Central Coast Mariners this season.
- Coming into this game, Newcastle Jets FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Newcastle Jets FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle Jets FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Newcastle Jets FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Newcastle Jets FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Newcastle Jets FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Newcastle Jets FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Newcastle Jets FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.17||2.86||2.15|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.36||1.23|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||0.92|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||21 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||36 %||62 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.50||4.38|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.57||2.08|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.71||1.38|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.64||11.38|
|Shots||12.44 / 12.33||12.36||12.54|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 5.83||4.86||5.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||8 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||69 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.38||2.38|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.00||0.77||1.08|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.50||1.62||1.31|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||69 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||77 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.46 / 8.17||6.85||6.08|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.33||2.46||2.00|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.00||1.77||1.15|
|Fouls||13.08 / 13.50||13.62||12.54|
|Shots||13.69 / 14.17||15.62||11.77|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 5.50||5.38||4.23|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets FC Odds
|HT 1||2.12||HT X||2.28||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.77|