- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Central Coast Mariners will welcome Western United to Central Coast Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Western United 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Central Coast Mariners has won 2 matches, and Western United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Central Coast Mariners's last game in the Australia A-League against Newcastle Jets FC at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Mariners had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Western United's recent game against Macarthur ended in a home 1-2 loss. Western United's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Western United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 63rd minute.
So far, Central Coast Mariners plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.62 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Central Coast Mariners is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Western United has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Western United wins 0.54 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Western United kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Central Coast Mariners lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 43% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Western United failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Central Coast Mariners. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Central Coast Mariners wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 0.54 points per away game for Western United. My prediction is Central Coast Mariners to win.
Central Coast Mariners vs Western United Betting Tips
Central Coast Mariners vs Western United Head to Head
Average stats between Central Coast Mariners and Western United in most recent 5 outings in the Australia A-League.
Central Coast Mariners vs Western United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Central Coast Mariners and Western United across current season. Calculated from Central Coast Mariners's Home stats and Western United's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Central Coast Mariners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Central Coast Mariners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/27 games for Central Coast Mariners this season.
- Coming into this game, Western United has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Western United has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Western United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Western United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Western United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Western United has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Western United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/26 games for Western United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.17||2.86||2.15|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.36||1.23|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||0.92|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||21 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||36 %||62 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.50||4.38|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.57||2.08|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.71||1.38|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.64||11.38|
|Shots||12.44 / 12.33||12.36||12.54|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 5.83||4.86||5.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||46 %||15 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||31 %||77 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 3.17||2.69||3.23|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.38||0.92|
|Conceded||1.81 / 1.83||1.31||2.31|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||46 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||15 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||23 %||15 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||69 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||38 %||46 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 5.67||5.38||4.38|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.83||3.00||2.08|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.33||2.23||1.31|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.46||11.62|
|Shots||9.31 / 9.50||9.69||8.92|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 4.00||5.15||4.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Central Coast Mariners vs Western United Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|