- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Fénix will welcome Peñarol to for a matchday 2 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 30th March 2021 ended in a Peñarol 3-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Fénix has won 2 matches, and Peñarol triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.47 goals, while both teams score 41% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Fénix is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. Albivioletas has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Peñarol has picked up 6 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Peñarol wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Peñarol failed to score in 100% of away games this campaign.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Los de Capurro is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 50% of home games. Los de Capurro has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 0.00 per game. It is disappointing to see that Peñarol is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 100% of all games on the road.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them.My prediction is Peñarol to win.
Fénix vs Peñarol Betting Tips
Fénix vs Peñarol Head to Head
Average stats between Fénix and Peñarol in most recent 17 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Fénix vs Peñarol Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fénix and Peñarol across current season. Calculated from Fénix's Home stats and Peñarol's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Fénix has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Fénix has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fénix has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Fénix has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Fénix will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Peñarol, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fénix recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fénix has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Fénix has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/4 games for Fénix this season.
- Coming into this game, Peñarol has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Peñarol has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Peñarol has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Peñarol as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Peñarol has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Peñarol is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Fénix, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Peñarol recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Peñarol has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Peñarol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Peñarol this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 3.00||0.50||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||0.50||1.50|
|Conceded||0.50 / 2.17||0.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 0%||100 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||39% / 48%||37 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.67||2.50||6.00|
|Cards||6.00 / 2.33||6.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.50 / 9.17||8.50||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 4.50||3.50||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||75% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 3.00||3.50||0.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.83||2.50||0.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||1.00||0.00|
|BTTS %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||25% / 83%||50 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||57% / 50%||56 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 2.33||6.50||5.50|
|Cards||4.00 / 3.83||0.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.25 / 12.00||13.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.50||5.50||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fénix vs Peñarol Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.45|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.07|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|