- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Cercle Brugge will welcome RSC Anderlecht to Jan Breydelstadion for a matchday 26 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 13th September 2020 ended in a RSC Anderlecht 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Cercle Brugge has won 1 match, and RSC Anderlecht triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Cercle Brugge's last game in the Belgium Pro League against KV Mechelen at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Groen en Zwart played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
RSC Anderlecht's previous game in the competition versus KRC Genk ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Sporting countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. RSC Anderlecht outshone KRC Genk early on and scored in the 19th and 22nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Cercle Brugge is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Cercle Brugge is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
RSC Anderlecht has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RSC Anderlecht wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RSC Anderlecht kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Cercle Brugge has won just 35% of home games. On average they score 1.47 goals and concede 1.53 per game. RSC Anderlecht is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Cercle Brugge wins on average 1.12 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against RSC Anderlecht. My prediction is RSC Anderlecht to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.16 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of Cercle Brugge's home and RSC Anderlecht's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Cercle Brugge failed to keep a clean sheet in 24% of home games, while RSC Anderlecht conceded in 10% of away games. On average, both teams score in 66% of Cercle Brugge's home and RSC Anderlecht's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cercle Brugge vs RSC Anderlecht Betting Tips
Cercle Brugge vs RSC Anderlecht Head to Head
Average stats between Cercle Brugge and RSC Anderlecht in most recent 5 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
Cercle Brugge vs RSC Anderlecht Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cercle Brugge and RSC Anderlecht across current season. Calculated from Cercle Brugge's Home stats and RSC Anderlecht's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, Cercle Brugge has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cercle Brugge has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cercle Brugge is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Cercle Brugge has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- RSC Anderlecht's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cercle Brugge from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Cercle Brugge has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cercle Brugge recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cercle Brugge has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cercle Brugge has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/34 games for Cercle Brugge this season.
- Coming into this game, RSC Anderlecht has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RSC Anderlecht has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can RSC Anderlecht turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for RSC Anderlecht, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (60% of all matches) involving RSC Anderlecht has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||35 %||29 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Loss %||59% / 67%||59 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.17||3.00||2.35|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.47||0.88|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.33||1.53||1.47|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||35 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||28 %||18 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||71 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||24 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 59%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 6.00||3.94||4.88|
|Cards||2.33 / 1.33||2.44||2.24|
|Offsides||0.94 / 1.00||0.75||1.10|
|Fouls||12.47 / 12.40||13.00||12.09|
|Shots||9.88 / 10.00||9.77||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.12 / 4.75||5.85||4.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||45 %||30 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||45 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||10 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.67||2.45||2.80|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.17||1.55||1.45|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||0.90||1.35|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||55 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||35 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||55 %||40 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 5.00||5.25||4.60|
|Cards||1.70 / 2.83||1.25||2.15|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.17||1.68||1.29|
|Fouls||10.97 / 9.00||10.58||11.54|
|Shots||11.94 / 12.67||12.21||11.65|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.00||5.37||4.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cercle Brugge vs RSC Anderlecht Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.25||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|