- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Cerezo Osaka will welcome Nagoya Grampus to Yodoko Sakura Stadium for a matchday 37 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 30th October 2021 ended in a Nagoya Grampus 2-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Cerezo Osaka has won 7 matches, and Nagoya Grampus triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 28% of the time.
Cerezo Osaka's last game in the Japan J1 League against Kawasaki Frontale at home ended in a 1-4 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Cerezo Osaka played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Cerezo Osaka scored in the second half in the 80th minute.
Nagoya Grampus's previous game in the competition versus Gamba Osaka ended in an away 3-1 win. Although Nagoya Grampus countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Nagoya Grampus was much better in the second half and scored in the 8th, 22nd and 29th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cerezo Osaka is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Cerezo Osaka is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Nagoya Grampus has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nagoya Grampus wins 1.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Cerezo Osaka has won just 42% of home games. On average they score 1.37 goals and concede 1.47 per game. Nagoya Grampus is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Cerezo Osaka wins on average 1.53 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Nagoya Grampus. My prediction is Nagoya Grampus to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.42 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Cerezo Osaka's home and Nagoya Grampus's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Cerezo Osaka vs Nagoya Grampus Betting Tips
Cerezo Osaka vs Nagoya Grampus Head to Head
Average stats between Cerezo Osaka and Nagoya Grampus in most recent 18 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Cerezo Osaka vs Nagoya Grampus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cerezo Osaka and Nagoya Grampus across current season. Calculated from Cerezo Osaka's Home stats and Nagoya Grampus's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Cerezo Osaka has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cerezo Osaka has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nagoya Grampus's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cerezo Osaka from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cerezo Osaka recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cerezo Osaka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/36 games for Cerezo Osaka this season.
- Coming into this game, Nagoya Grampus has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nagoya Grampus has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nagoya Grampus has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Nagoya Grampus as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Nagoya Grampus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nagoya Grampus will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cerezo Osaka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Nagoya Grampus, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (28% of all matches) involving Nagoya Grampus has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nagoya Grampus will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||42 %||26 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||26 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||32 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.83||2.84||2.32|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.17||1.37||1.11|
|Conceded||1.34 / 0.67||1.47||1.21|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||68 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||89 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||42 %||53 %|
|Possession %||50% / 43%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 3.00||5.58||4.58|
|Cards||0.74 / 0.33||0.74||0.74|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.17||1.42||1.11|
|Fouls||8.84 / 8.00||9.16||8.53|
|Shots||11.29 / 10.83||12.11||10.47|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 5.33||5.47||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||58 %||42 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||21 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.17||1.84||2.05|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.00||1.16||1.16|
|Conceded||0.79 / 0.17||0.68||0.89|
|BTTS %||29% / 17%||21 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||5 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||16 %||16 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||74 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 83%||63 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||68 %||58 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 3.67||4.00||3.74|
|Cards||0.82 / 0.83||0.95||0.68|
|Offsides||1.39 / 0.50||1.32||1.47|
|Fouls||9.63 / 8.33||9.47||9.79|
|Shots||9.03 / 10.83||9.37||8.68|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 4.83||5.00||4.68|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cerezo Osaka vs Nagoya Grampus Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.68|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|