- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Cerro Largo will welcome River Plate to for a matchday 4 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in a River Plate 2-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Cerro Largo has won 2 matches, and River Plate triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Cerro Largo's latest fixture against Nacional ended in an away 2-1 win. Cerro Largo was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Cerro Largo scored in both halves in the 41st and 65th minute.
River Plate's previous game in the competition versus Deportivo Maldonado ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
Since the start of the season, Cerro Largo is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. Although Cerro Largo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
River Plate has picked up 10 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. River Plate wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. River Plate kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cerro Largo or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 67% of Cerro Largo's home and River Plate's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cerro Largo vs River Plate Betting Tips
Cerro Largo vs River Plate Head to Head
Average stats between Cerro Largo and River Plate in most recent 6 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Cerro Largo vs River Plate Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cerro Largo and River Plate across current season. Calculated from Cerro Largo's Home stats and River Plate's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Cerro Largo has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cerro Largo has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cerro Largo will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Cerro Largo has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will River Plate get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Cerro Largo, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Cerro Largo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Cerro Largo has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. River Plate has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for River Plate as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- River Plate will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cerro Largo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for River Plate, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving River Plate has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.80 / 1.67||5.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.00||2.50||1.00|
|Conceded||2.20 / 0.67||2.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 33%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 17%||100 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 5.00||4.50||5.67|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.33||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.20 / 8.17||11.50||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.50||4.50||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||100 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.80 / 2.67||4.50||3.33|
|Scored||2.40 / 1.33||3.50||1.67|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.33||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 49%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.20 / 4.33||2.00||4.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.50||3.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 16.33||12.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.20 / 9.33||8.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 4.67||5.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cerro Largo vs River Plate Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|