Cerro Largo will welcome Sud América to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 8th September 2018 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Cerro Largo has won 2 matches, and Sud América failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.25 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Cerro Largo's latest fixture against Progreso ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
Sud América's recent game against River Plate ended in a home 1-2 loss. Buzones's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Sud América put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cerro Largo is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Cerro Largo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Sud América has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. la IASA wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sud América kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cerro Largo is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Buzones failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against Cerro Largo. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cerro Largo wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 0.86 points per away game for Sud América. My prediction is Cerro Largo to win.
Cerro Largo vs Sud América Betting Tips
Cerro Largo vs Sud América Head to Head
Average stats between Cerro Largo and Sud América in most recent 4 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Cerro Largo vs Sud América Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cerro Largo and Sud América across current season. Calculated from Cerro Largo's Home stats and Sud América's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Cerro Largo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cerro Largo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cerro Largo will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Cerro Largo has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Cerro Largo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Cerro Largo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (67% of all matches) involving Cerro Largo has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sud América has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sud América has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sud América recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sud América has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sud América, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sud América has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||60 %||29 %|
|Draw %||17% / 67%||0 %||29 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||40 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 1.67||3.60||2.29|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.00||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.42 / 0.67||1.60||1.29|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||80 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 0%||40 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||40 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||60 %||28 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||100 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||20 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||60 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.00||6.40||5.71|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.33||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.42 / 8.17||11.60||11.29|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 4.50||5.80||4.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||20 %||29 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||58% / 33%||40 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.67||2.80||2.43|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.67||1.20||0.71|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.00||1.60||1.71|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||80 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||40 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 67%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||80 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||40 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 4.17||4.20||4.57|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.67||5.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 0.00||0.00||10.00|
|Shots||7.75 / 8.00||7.60||7.86|
|Shots on Target||3.17 / 5.17||3.20||3.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cerro Largo vs Sud América Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|