- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Chindia Târgovişte will welcome Sepsi to Stadionul Municipal Buzău for a matchday 2 fixture in Romania Liga I. The last meeting on 5th March 2021 ended in a Chindia Târgovişte 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Chindia Târgovişte has won 1 match, and Sepsi triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Chindia Târgovişte is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Chindia Târgovişte's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Sepsi has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sepsi wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sepsi kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Chindia Târgovişte is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 50% of home games. Chindia Târgovişte has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 0.75 per game. It is disappointing to see that Secuii is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 75% of all games on the road.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Chindia Târgovişte wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sepsi. My prediction is Sepsi to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Chindia Târgovişte's home and Sepsi's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Betting Tips
Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Head to Head
Average stats between Chindia Târgovişte and Sepsi in most recent 8 outings in the Romania Liga I.
Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chindia Târgovişte and Sepsi across current season. Calculated from Chindia Târgovişte's Home stats and Sepsi's Away stats.
Romania Liga I Form
- Coming into this game, Chindia Târgovişte has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chindia Târgovişte has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chindia Târgovişte has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Chindia Târgovişte will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Chindia Târgovişte has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Chindia Târgovişte has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Chindia Târgovişte will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sepsi, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Chindia Târgovişte has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chindia Târgovişte has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Chindia Târgovişte this season.
- Coming into this game, Sepsi has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sepsi has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sepsi has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sepsi as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 0 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sepsi will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chindia Târgovişte, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sepsi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sepsi, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Sepsi has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||50 %||17 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 1.83||2.25||1.00|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.17||1.50||0.33|
|Conceded||0.70 / 0.67||0.75||0.67|
|BTTS %||30% / 33%||50 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||50 %||17 %|
|Possession %||44% / 44%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||2.50 / 2.33||3.50||1.83|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.40||3.00||2.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.20||1.25||1.67|
|Fouls||12.70 / 11.80||13.50||12.17|
|Shots||8.10 / 9.17||8.25||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.67||4.50||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||56% / 50%||40 %||75 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.78 / 2.83||1.80||1.75|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.83||0.80||0.75|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 32%||56 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.22 / 2.83||7.80||4.25|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.33||1.00||4.00|
|Offsides||1.78 / 0.83||1.80||1.75|
|Fouls||15.44 / 16.00||10.80||21.25|
|Shots||11.78 / 10.50||12.40||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 4.50||4.20||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Odds
|HT 1||4.82||HT X||1.95||HT 2||2.82|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.63||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|