- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
CF Fuenlabrada will welcome CD Lugo to Estadio Fernando Torres for a matchday 4 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 8th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. CF Fuenlabrada has won 1 match, and CD Lugo triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.25 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
CF Fuenlabrada's last game in the Spain Segunda División against CD Lugo at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. CF Fuenlabrada scored before halftime in the 39th minute.
CD Lugo's recent game against Real Valladolid ended in a home 0-2 loss. Albivermellos had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, CF Fuenlabrada plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.67 points per away game on average compared to 0.67 points at home. Although CF Fuenlabrada is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
CD Lugo has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Lugo wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Lugo kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. CF Fuenlabrada is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Albivermellos haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 33% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.67 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CF Fuenlabrada wins on average 0.67 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for CD Lugo. My prediction is CF Fuenlabrada to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 100% of CF Fuenlabrada's home and CD Lugo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CF Fuenlabrada vs CD Lugo Betting Tips
CF Fuenlabrada vs CD Lugo Head to Head
Average stats between CF Fuenlabrada and CD Lugo in most recent 4 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CF Fuenlabrada vs CD Lugo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CF Fuenlabrada and CD Lugo across current season. Calculated from CF Fuenlabrada's Home stats and CD Lugo's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CF Fuenlabrada has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CF Fuenlabrada has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CF Fuenlabrada has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- CF Fuenlabrada will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for CF Fuenlabrada as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CF Fuenlabrada has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- CF Fuenlabrada is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against CD Lugo, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CF Fuenlabrada recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CF Fuenlabrada has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for CF Fuenlabrada this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Lugo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Lugo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for CD Lugo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving CD Lugo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 2.33||2.33||0.67|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.17||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.17||1.33||0.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||49 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.17 / 3.50||4.67||1.67|
|Cards||1.83 / 3.83||2.33||1.33|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||1.00||1.67|
|Fouls||12.33 / 17.17||12.33||12.33|
|Shots||12.17 / 9.83||14.33||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.17||5.00||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 1.83||2.33||3.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.00||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.83||1.33||1.67|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||42% / 44%||41 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 4.17||5.00||2.33|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.50||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.60||1.33||0.67|
|Fouls||16.50 / 13.80||16.33||16.67|
|Shots||10.50 / 8.50||13.00||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 4.00||5.33||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CF Fuenlabrada vs CD Lugo Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.87||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|