- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
CF Fuenlabrada will welcome Sporting Gijón to Estadio Fernando Torres for a matchday 41 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 11th January 2021 ended in a Sporting Gijón 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. CF Fuenlabrada has won 1 match, and Sporting Gijón triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
CF Fuenlabrada's latest fixture against UD Logroñés ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from CF Fuenlabrada. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Sporting Gijón's recent game against UD Las Palmas ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Sportinguistas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sporting Gijón deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
So far, CF Fuenlabrada plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.43 points per away game on average compared to 1.14 points at home. Although CF Fuenlabrada is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Sporting Gijón has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sporting Gijón wins 1.19 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sporting Gijón.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.8 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of CF Fuenlabrada's home and Sporting Gijón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of CF Fuenlabrada's home and Sporting Gijón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CF Fuenlabrada vs Sporting Gijón Betting Tips
CF Fuenlabrada vs Sporting Gijón Head to Head
Average stats between CF Fuenlabrada and Sporting Gijón in most recent 3 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CF Fuenlabrada vs Sporting Gijón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CF Fuenlabrada and Sporting Gijón across current season. Calculated from CF Fuenlabrada's Home stats and Sporting Gijón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CF Fuenlabrada has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CF Fuenlabrada has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CF Fuenlabrada has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CF Fuenlabrada recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for CF Fuenlabrada, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (52% of all matches) involving CF Fuenlabrada has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sporting Gijón has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sporting Gijón has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting Gijón has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 21 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting Gijón recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sporting Gijón has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sporting Gijón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/42 games for Sporting Gijón this season.
- Sporting Gijón will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.88 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||19 %||38 %|
|Draw %||43% / 67%||57 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||24 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.33||1.95||2.38|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.17||1.00||1.14|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||0.95||1.24|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||57 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||10 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||10 %||19 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||38 %||43 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 3.50||4.90||3.76|
|Cards||3.24 / 3.83||3.38||3.10|
|Offsides||1.88 / 2.00||2.10||1.65|
|Fouls||15.24 / 17.17||15.81||14.67|
|Shots||10.57 / 9.83||10.71||10.43|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.17||4.86||4.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||52 %||29 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||14 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.55 / 1.67||1.62||1.48|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||1.05||0.71|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.00||0.57||0.76|
|BTTS %||29% / 33%||38 %||19 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||52 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||67 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 4.17||3.81||3.90|
|Cards||1.93 / 2.33||1.81||2.05|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.80||2.10||1.67|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.40||13.29||12.05|
|Shots||9.40 / 8.83||9.76||9.05|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.50||4.38||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CF Fuenlabrada vs Sporting Gijón Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.65|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|