- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Monterrey will welcome Atlético San Luis to Estadio BBVA Bancomer for a matchday 13 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 21st September 2020 ended in a Monterrey 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Monterrey has won 3 matches, and Atlético San Luis triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Monterrey's latest fixture against Cruz Azul ended in an away 1-0 loss. La Pandilla dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Atlético San Luis's recent game against Pumas UNAM ended in a home 0-1 loss. Los Tuneros's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Los Albiazules is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Monterrey is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Atlético San Luis has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Potosinos wins 0.35 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético San Luis kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. La Pandilla is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Los Tuneros failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against La Pandilla. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Monterrey wins on average 1.79 points per home game, compared to 0.35 points per away game for Atlético San Luis. My prediction is Monterrey to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Monterrey's home and Atlético San Luis's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Monterrey vs Atlético San Luis Betting Tips
Monterrey vs Atlético San Luis Head to Head
Average stats between Monterrey and Atlético San Luis in most recent 9 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Monterrey vs Atlético San Luis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Monterrey and Atlético San Luis across current season. Calculated from Monterrey's Home stats and Atlético San Luis's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Monterrey has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Monterrey has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Monterrey has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Atlético San Luis's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Monterrey from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Monterrey, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (68% of all matches) involving Monterrey has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Monterrey will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Atlético San Luis has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Atlético San Luis has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Atlético San Luis ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Atlético San Luis turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético San Luis, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (65% of all matches) involving Atlético San Luis has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atlético San Luis will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||47 %||39 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||37 %||22 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||16 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.33||2.32||2.61|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.33||1.37||1.44|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||0.95||1.17|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||63 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||21 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||5 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||89 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 50%||26 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 100%||68 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.51 / 5.33||5.58||5.44|
|Cards||2.41 / 1.67||2.42||2.39|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.60||1.63||1.17|
|Fouls||12.49 / 12.40||13.11||11.83|
|Shots||13.81 / 12.00||15.68||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 3.83||5.53||4.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Loss %||68% / 83%||47 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 2.83||3.06||3.06|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.83||1.12||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.00||1.94||2.06|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||71 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 33%||28 %||59 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||41 %||12 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 4.67||5.41||4.41|
|Cards||2.74 / 2.33||3.12||2.35|
|Offsides||1.18 / 0.50||1.24||1.12|
|Fouls||14.88 / 11.50||15.76||14.00|
|Shots||11.65 / 10.33||12.12||11.18|
|Shots on Target||3.91 / 3.50||3.94||3.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Monterrey vs Atlético San Luis Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.78||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|