On 17th January 2021, Monterrey and América go head to head in the Mexico Liga MX at the Estadio BBVA Bancomer (Guadalupe). The last meeting on 23rd August 2020 ended with the following result: América 1 - 3 Monterrey.
Both sides have met 26 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 26 previous encounters, Monterrey have won 6 matches, América triumphed in 12, while 8 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Monterrey and América average 2.58 goals while BTTS lands 54% of the time.
So far this season in the Mexico Liga MX, Monterrey have averaged 1.92 Points Per Game at home fixtures and América average 1.46 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Monterrey has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Monterrey has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Monterrey at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- América's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Monterrey from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Monterrey has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Monterrey will be looking to keep up the momentum today against América, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Monterrey, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (69% of all matches) involving Monterrey has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, América has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. América has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- América has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for América as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for América ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- América has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- América is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Monterrey, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for América has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/28 games for América this season.
- It's likely that América will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
Monterrey vs América Head to Head
Average stats between Monterrey and América in most recent 26 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Monterrey vs América Statistics
Average stats between Monterrey and América across current season.
* Calculated from Monterrey's Home stats and América's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX League Table
|9||Atlético San Luis||9||11||2||1|
Monterrey vs América Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.