- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
CF Os Belenenses will welcome Santa Clara to Estádio Nacional for a matchday 33 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 1st February 2021 ended in a Santa Clara 2-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. CF Os Belenenses has won 2 matches, and Santa Clara triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
CF Os Belenenses's latest fixture against CD Tondela ended in an away 3-1 win. CF Os Belenenses was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. CF Os Belenenses scored in both halves in the 20th, 39th and 59th minute.
Santa Clara's recent game against Rio Ave FC ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Os Açoreanos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Santa Clara deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, CF Os Belenenses is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although CF Os Belenenses is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Santa Clara has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Santa Clara wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santa Clara kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Santa Clara.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of CF Os Belenenses's home and Santa Clara's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of CF Os Belenenses's home and Santa Clara's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CF Os Belenenses vs Santa Clara Betting Tips
CF Os Belenenses vs Santa Clara Head to Head
Average stats between CF Os Belenenses and Santa Clara in most recent 11 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
CF Os Belenenses vs Santa Clara Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CF Os Belenenses and Santa Clara across current season. Calculated from CF Os Belenenses's Home stats and Santa Clara's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, CF Os Belenenses has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CF Os Belenenses has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CF Os Belenenses recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CF Os Belenenses has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CF Os Belenenses has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/34 games for CF Os Belenenses this season.
- CF Os Belenenses will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.74 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Santa Clara has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Santa Clara has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santa Clara has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Santa Clara has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Santa Clara will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CF Os Belenenses, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Santa Clara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Santa Clara this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||29 %||47 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||35 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||1.76 / 2.50||1.94||1.59|
|Scored||0.74 / 1.00||0.88||0.59|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.50||1.06||1.00|
|BTTS %||32% / 33%||41 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||12 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scores %||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||35 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||41 %||18 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 5.17||5.35||3.35|
|Cards||2.68 / 1.83||2.65||2.71|
|Offsides||2.88 / 3.50||3.47||2.29|
|Fouls||15.26 / 12.33||15.59||14.94|
|Shots||9.71 / 11.17||10.41||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 5.17||4.65||3.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||41 %||35 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||12 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||29 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.47||2.24|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.53||1.06|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||0.94||1.18|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||35 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||6 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||71 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||47 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||41 %||29 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 4.17||4.53||4.24|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.17||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.67||1.76||1.71|
|Fouls||17.03 / 17.33||16.65||17.41|
|Shots||10.26 / 11.17||11.06||9.47|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 5.67||4.71||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CF Os Belenenses vs Santa Clara Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.99||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|