- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
CF Os Belenenses will welcome Benfica to Estádio Nacional for a matchday 12 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 8th March 2021 ended in a Benfica 3-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. CF Os Belenenses has won 1 match, and Benfica triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.12 goals, while both teams score 24% of the time.
CF Os Belenenses's latest fixture against Portimonense ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from CF Os Belenenses. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Benfica's recent game against Sporting Braga ended in a home 6-1 win. Águias dominated the game and deserved the win. Benfica had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd, 37th, 42nd, 45+3, 52nd and 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, CF Os Belenenses is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although CF Os Belenenses is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Benfica has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Benfica has collected 2.44 points on average per away game, compared to 2.11 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. CF Os Belenenses has won just 22% of home games. On average they score 0.89 goals and concede 2.22 per game. Benfica is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. CF Os Belenenses wins on average 0.89 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Benfica. My prediction is Benfica to win.
CF Os Belenenses vs Benfica Betting Tips
CF Os Belenenses vs Benfica Head to Head
Average stats between CF Os Belenenses and Benfica in most recent 17 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
CF Os Belenenses vs Benfica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CF Os Belenenses and Benfica across current season. Calculated from CF Os Belenenses's Home stats and Benfica's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, CF Os Belenenses has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CF Os Belenenses has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CF Os Belenenses recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CF Os Belenenses has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CF Os Belenenses has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for CF Os Belenenses this season.
- Coming into this game, Benfica has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Benfica has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Benfica away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Benfica when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can CF Os Belenenses stop this run?
- Benfica has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Benfica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CF Os Belenenses, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Benfica, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Benfica has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||61% / 67%||56 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.33||3.11||1.56|
|Scored||0.56 / 0.67||0.89||0.22|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.67||2.22||1.33|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||67 %||11 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||39% / 50%||67 %||11 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 33%||44 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.56 / 5.17||3.11||4.00|
|Cards||3.72 / 5.17||4.11||3.33|
|Offsides||1.72 / 2.20||2.00||1.44|
|Fouls||15.33 / 17.00||14.22||16.44|
|Shots||9.94 / 10.33||8.33||11.56|
|Shots on Target||3.39 / 4.00||3.33||3.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||72% / 50%||67 %||78 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 3.67||3.67||3.67|
|Scored||2.78 / 2.33||2.67||2.89|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.33||1.00||0.78|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||67 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 17%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 50%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||89 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||22 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||72% / 50%||56 %||89 %|
|Possession %||63% / 65%||68 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.28 / 7.33||6.22||6.33|
|Cards||2.22 / 3.00||2.00||2.44|
|Offsides||2.61 / 3.17||3.89||1.33|
|Fouls||13.67 / 11.00||14.67||12.67|
|Shots||16.61 / 15.33||18.56||14.67|
|Shots on Target||7.33 / 5.83||7.22||7.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CF Os Belenenses vs Benfica Odds
|HT 1||9.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||1.73|
|Home Win Nil||17.00||Away Win Nil||1.75|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.38||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|