- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Pachuca will welcome Guadalajara to Estadio Hidalgo for a matchday 0 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 23rd February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Pachuca has won 7 matches, and Guadalajara triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.72 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Pachuca's latest fixture against Atlético San Luis ended in an away 5-1 win. El Equipo de México was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Pachuca scored in both halves in the 2nd, 20th, 59th, 62nd and 65th minute.
Guadalajara's recent game against Tigres UANL ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, La Cuna del Fútbol is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Pachuca is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Guadalajara has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Guadalajara wins 1.35 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Guadalajara kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Guadalajara.
Pachuca vs Guadalajara Betting Tips
Pachuca vs Guadalajara Head to Head
Average stats between Pachuca and Guadalajara in most recent 18 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Pachuca vs Guadalajara Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pachuca and Guadalajara across current season. Calculated from Pachuca's Home stats and Guadalajara's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Pachuca has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Pachuca has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pachuca has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pachuca recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Pachuca, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (45% of all matches) involving Pachuca has seen BTTS landing.
- Pachuca will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 9 times and overall this season they have scored 1.19 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Guadalajara has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guadalajara has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guadalajara has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Guadalajara will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Pachuca, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guadalajara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 23/40 games for Guadalajara this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 17%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||29 %||38 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 1.17||2.24||2.14|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.67||1.19||1.19|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.50||1.05||0.95|
|BTTS %||45% / 17%||52 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||24 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||24 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||29 %||48 %|
|Possession %||53% / 57%||56 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 8.67||5.67||5.14|
|Cards||2.02 / 1.33||2.10||1.95|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.67||2.24||1.67|
|Fouls||12.78 / 12.83||13.10||12.45|
|Shots||14.27 / 15.50||15.05||13.52|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 4.67||5.00||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||40 %||35 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||40 %||30 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||20 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.33||2.15||2.50|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.00||1.15||1.25|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.33||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||55 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||5 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||10 %||30 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||30 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||35 %||45 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 3.67||5.10||4.10|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||1.25||2.25|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.00||1.40||1.40|
|Fouls||12.08 / 13.67||12.45||11.70|
|Shots||12.70 / 11.00||13.75||11.65|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 4.00||4.50||4.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pachuca vs Guadalajara Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|