Chapecoense will welcome Internacional to Arena Condá for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 22nd September 2019 ended in a Internacional 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Chapecoense has won 5 matches, and Internacional triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 10% of the time.
Chapecoense's latest fixture against Atlético Mineiro ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Chapecoense was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 80 minute.
Internacional's recent game against Ceará ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Internacional put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 8th minute.
So far, Chape plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.43 points per away game on average compared to 0.14 points at home. Although Chapecoense is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Internacional has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Internacional has collected 1.29 points on average per away game, compared to 0.86 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Internacional kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Verdão has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in seven home games. Verdão has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.43 goals and concede 1.71 per game. Internacional is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Chapecoense wins on average 0.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Internacional. My prediction is Internacional to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of Chapecoense's home and Internacional's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Chapecoense vs Internacional Betting Tips
Chapecoense vs Internacional Head to Head
Average stats between Chapecoense and Internacional in most recent 10 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Chapecoense vs Internacional Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chapecoense and Internacional across current season. Calculated from Chapecoense's Home stats and Internacional's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Chapecoense has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chapecoense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Chapecoense turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Chapecoense recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Chapecoense has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chapecoense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/14 games for Chapecoense this season.
- Chapecoense will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.79 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Internacional has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Internacional has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Internacional has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Internacional recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Internacional has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/14 games for Internacional this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||14 %||43 %|
|Loss %||71% / 33%||86 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 3.00||2.14||3.00|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.67||0.43||1.14|
|Conceded||1.79 / 1.33||1.71||1.86|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||29 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 33%||28 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||57% / 100%||29 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||14 %||43 %|
|Possession %||43% / 51%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 3.67||6.00||3.57|
|Cards||1.79 / 2.00||2.00||1.57|
|Offsides||1.93 / 0.00||1.86||2.00|
|Fouls||14.21 / 0.00||14.14||14.29|
|Shots||11.79 / 8.17||12.71||10.86|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.83||4.71||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 100%||14 %||29 %|
|Draw %||43% / 0%||43 %||43 %|
|Loss %||36% / 0%||43 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 3.50||1.86||2.43|
|Scored||0.86 / 2.67||0.71||1.00|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.83||1.14||1.43|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||43 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 67%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||14 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||57 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 83%||43 %||43 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.33||6.14||4.86|
|Cards||3.71 / 1.33||3.00||4.43|
|Offsides||0.86 / 1.00||0.57||1.14|
|Fouls||18.07 / 17.33||18.00||18.14|
|Shots||13.07 / 13.67||12.86||13.29|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 6.67||4.29||6.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chapecoense vs Internacional Odds
|HT 1||5.30||HT X||2.07||HT 2||2.51|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|