- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Charlton Athletic will welcome Hull City to The Valley for a matchday 46 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 2nd January 2021 ended in a Hull City 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Charlton Athletic has won 2 matches, and Hull City triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Charlton Athletic's last game in the England EFL League One against Lincoln City at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although The Addicks played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Charlton Athletic outplayed Lincoln City in the second half and scored in the 47th, 65th and 67th minute.
Hull City's recent game against Wigan Athletic ended in a home 3-1 win. The Tigers dominated the game and deserved the win. Hull City had good chances in both halves and scored in the 17th, 22nd and 66th minute.
So far, The Valiants plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.87 points per away game on average compared to 1.35 points at home. Although Charlton Athletic is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Hull City has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hull City wins 1.87 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Red Robins has won just 35% of home games. On average they score 1.57 goals and concede 1.61 per game. Hull City is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Charlton Athletic wins on average 1.35 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Hull City. My prediction is Hull City to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Charlton Athletic has scored in 74% of home games. Hull City is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Charlton Athletic vs Hull City Betting Tips
Charlton Athletic vs Hull City Head to Head
Average stats between Charlton Athletic and Hull City in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League One.
Charlton Athletic vs Hull City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Charlton Athletic and Hull City across current season. Calculated from Charlton Athletic's Home stats and Hull City's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Charlton Athletic has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Charlton Athletic has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Charlton Athletic has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Hull City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Charlton Athletic from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Charlton Athletic as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Charlton Athletic will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hull City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Charlton Athletic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (50% of all matches) involving Charlton Athletic has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Charlton Athletic will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hull City has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hull City has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hull City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Charlton Athletic, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Hull City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (41% of all matches) involving Hull City has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||35 %||52 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||30 %||30 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||35 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 3.17||3.17||2.30|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.50||1.57||1.48|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.67||1.61||0.83|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||61 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||22 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||17 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||30 %||26 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||74 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||22 %||52 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||39 %||70 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 6.60||5.74||4.13|
|Cards||2.35 / 2.33||2.35||2.35|
|Offsides||1.98 / 1.40||1.73||2.24|
|Fouls||12.87 / 16.40||11.91||13.86|
|Shots||11.63 / 17.40||12.78||10.48|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 7.00||4.70||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 0%||61 %||57 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||24% / 67%||22 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 1.67||2.00||3.13|
|Scored||1.74 / 0.17||1.39||2.09|
|Conceded||0.83 / 1.50||0.61||1.04|
|BTTS %||41% / 17%||30 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||13 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||4 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 0%||39 %||48 %|
|Scores %||83% / 17%||78 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||52 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 0%||70 %||61 %|
|Possession %||49% / 41%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 3.40||4.74||5.55|
|Cards||1.41 / 1.50||1.61||1.22|
|Offsides||2.44 / 3.40||2.24||2.64|
|Fouls||11.42 / 10.00||11.09||11.77|
|Shots||12.98 / 9.40||12.87||13.09|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 3.60||5.00||5.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Charlton Athletic vs Hull City Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|