- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Chelsea will welcome Leicester City to Stamford Bridge for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 15th May 2021 ended in a Leicester City 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Chelsea has won 9 matches, and Leicester City triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.61 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Chelsea's last game in the England Premier League against Arsenal at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The Blues had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Leicester City's previous game in the competition versus Manchester United ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Leicester City countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Leicester City outshone Manchester United early on and scored in the 10th and 66th minute.
So far, Chelsea plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.79 points per away game on average compared to 1.74 points at home. The Blues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Leicester City has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Leicester City has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.47 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leicester City kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Pensioners is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Leicester is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against The Pensioners.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Chelsea wins on average 1.74 points per home game, compared to 2.00 points per away game for Leicester City. My prediction is Chelsea to win.
Chelsea vs Leicester City Betting Tips
Chelsea vs Leicester City Head to Head
Average stats between Chelsea and Leicester City in most recent 18 outings in the England Premier League.
Chelsea vs Leicester City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chelsea and Leicester City across current season. Calculated from Chelsea's Home stats and Leicester City's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Chelsea has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Chelsea, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (42% of all matches) involving Chelsea has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Leicester City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Leicester City has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Leicester City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Chelsea stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Leicester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Leicester City has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Leicester City has seen a total of 22/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 58% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Leicester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||32 %||21 %|
|Loss %||24% / 50%||21 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.00||2.58||2.37|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.00||1.63||1.42|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||0.95||0.95|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||37 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 0%||42 %||26 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||68 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||53 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|Possession %||61% / 59%||60 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.86 / 6.17||6.05||5.67|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.67||1.32||1.58|
|Offsides||2.08 / 2.67||1.84||2.33|
|Fouls||11.11 / 10.83||11.42||10.78|
|Shots||15.16 / 15.50||15.32||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.35 / 5.17||6.58||6.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||47 %||58 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||5 %||26 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||47 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.50||3.37||2.84|
|Scored||1.79 / 1.50||1.79||1.79|
|Conceded||1.32 / 2.00||1.58||1.05|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||47 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||16 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||26 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||26 %||26 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||55% / 53%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.51 / 6.40||5.72||5.32|
|Cards||1.61 / 1.17||1.26||1.95|
|Offsides||1.94 / 1.60||2.06||1.84|
|Fouls||11.00 / 12.00||11.78||10.26|
|Shots||13.51 / 15.20||13.67||13.37|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 5.80||5.72||5.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chelsea vs Leicester City Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|